So now Canada is our mortal enemy and North Korea is our ally

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 1,889 Senior Member

Well, you know what they say. Countries don't have friends, only interests.

Moderators: please ban all the Canadians from this site. They are no longer welcome here. I spit on thee!

Replies

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,889 Senior Member

Flush out the bombers. Take us to DEFCON 1.

You burned the White House. Now we are going to carpet bomb your dairy industry.

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,781 Senior Member

Hard to believe.....EH?
    I must have watched a half doz shows in the last 24 hrs all eluding to Putin having something on Trump?

Anyway---I may be just your run of the mill "Idiot" Canucks---but I'll go out on a limb and say ya must have a lot o book smarts to head up the CIA....garsh

Reckon I's now banished from this site.....well???

https://twitter.com/johnbrennan?lang=en

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

C'mon Khan....you can always make new BFF's

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,660 Senior Member

The Canadians are in trouble now. You got Sherb quoting Melville.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

@FishTX said:
    The Canadians are in trouble now. You got Sherb quoting Melville.

I suppose technically I would need to quote it in French and English so as not offend our bilingual Frenemies.

@sherb said:
    To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

Pour le dernier, je lutte avec toi; Du cœur de l'Enfer, je te poignarde; Pour l'amour de la haine, je crache mon dernier souffle à toi!

Viola, The bombing runs will commence forthwith.

We're gonna build a wall on the 49th and make the Mexicans pay for it

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,575 Senior Member

@sherb said:

@sherb said:

Pour le dernier, je lutte avec toi; Du cœur de l'Enfer, je te poignarde; Pour l'amour de la haine, je crache mon dernier souffle à toi!

Er, how did that work out for you Captain(s)?

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

@George K said:

@sherb said:

@sherb said:

Er, how did that work out for you Captain(s)?

The whale ate me. But in my defense I really hated that whale

FYI
    We're shuttin down the Quebec strip bars---be prepared to battle a lot of P'od frenchmen

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,432 Senior Member

"Canada best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Before Mike Akbar, Gary and Joe accuse me of being a leftist hater, let me state that this meeting was a good thing. A really good beginning and I'm glad Trump didn't phuck it up. We shall see what happens from here but it was a good start.

Yes!!
    You need to buddy up to Kim
    Trudeau is evil and will seduce you and Ivanka with his eyes

North Korea Forest products are superior and their water tastes great (even tho it seems a l'il heavy)
    NK offers so much to America---let your ole friends go---who needs em
    Vlad, Kim and Assad all welcome you into the fam.

Dare I say Pinky---We will rule the world!!

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,613 Senior Member

@Bushart said:
    FYI
    We're shuttin down the Quebec strip bars---be prepared to battle a lot of P'od frenchmen

I'm amazed they haven't surrendered already.

“Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean

Looks like Kim just accepted Trump's invite to visit our once fair and now perilously fragile democracy. The two autocrats plan to meet in the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-jong-un-accepts-trumps-invitation-to-washington-report/ar-AAyyEIY?ocid=spartanntp

My first thought was the Congressional scene from Mars Attacks.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,613 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:
    Before Mike Akbar, Gary and Joe accuse me of being a leftist hater, let me state that this meeting was a good thing. A really good beginning and I'm glad Trump didn't phuck it up. We shall see what happens from here but it was a good start.

Agreed. All along instead of blowing the little fat **** away we've heard how we need to have diplomacy. It happens and now people are still unhappy. Its pretty amazing

“Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,400 Senior Member

Once again you are missing the point.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Ya need to go all in

Unlike Trudeau---Kim would never kill his own people---his uncle or his Brother
    or retreat on past disarmament treaties
    BUDDY!

I hear they can supply electricity to all the northeastern US---it's win/win

@jbilly said:

@Bushart said:
    FYI

I'm amazed they haven't surrendered already.

Careful---I knew a frenchman once--he told me---"I'M french---I phuck with my face and I fight with my feet"

BEWARE!!!!

I think it is funny that a deal with NK where there is virtually no verification is amazing and one with Iran where there is verification and recertification was treasonous.

But I will give him credit for sitting down with him and coming up something for now.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,652 Senior Member

Come on comic. You know the difference between NK talks and the Iran give away. I mean Iran deal.

edited June 13 #25

Calm down bush your drooling dude. TDS symptoms usually settle down within 24 hours from the last almost got him. You're almost there. :)

@MikeA said:
    Come on comic. You know the difference between NK talks and the Iran give away. I mean Iran deal.

Yeah Obama.

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 939 Senior Member

One good thing came from this (from facebook):

edited June 13 #28

@fishingcomic said:

@MikeA said:

Yeah Obama.

Right. :)
    I'm not railing about the fact that we worked with Iran.It's the way it was done and the idea that we were part of them receiving billions that wlll without a doubt will be used at some point for terrorism.

Tell us Mike what was so great about this deal? When will NK begin dismantling their weapons? When will they destroy their weapons making facilities? When will they downgrade their reactors and destroy their centrifuges? When will the inspections begin?

At this point what difference does it make? :smile:
    We really don't have anything to loose that we didn't have before the talks. We didn't give away everything on the first round of talks.

Trump looked that dictator in the eye and shook his hand. That’s worth more than any so-called “formal agreement.”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file