Rudy Giulani...A good point or over-the-line?

StevenSteven Senior MemberPosts: 2,077 Senior Member

Caveat: Never been a Rudy fan. Always struck me as weird, had the bizarre domestic situation while mayor, and would have gone down as unmemorable except for 9/11 (during which he admittedly rose to the occasion).

So, at a conference in Tel Aviv, he said Stormy Daniels' credibility, because she was a **** star, shouldn't be given any weight. Then he went on to ask how she could be damaged since she has no reputation. Then said that if you sell your body for money, you just don't have a reputation.

Her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, says Rudy's remarks were piggish, disgusting, and an outrage.

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member

Think we know where Mika stands

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iGNi0NUPRSA

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,077 Senior Member

That was quite the rant.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,443 Senior Member

I think he is a bit unhinged so his remarks should not be taken seriously, no matter what they are.

He and Trump would vie for gold if “Stream of Conciousness” were an Olympic sport.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,821 Senior Member

He shouldn't have said that besides everyone knows Daniels is a ****.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,421 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    Caveat: Never been a Rudy fan. Always struck me as weird, had the bizarre domestic situation while mayor, and would have gone down as unmemorable except for 9/11 (during which he admittedly rose to the occasion).

So, at a conference in Tel Aviv, he said Stormy Daniels' credibility, because she was a **** star, shouldn't be given any weight. Then he went on to ask how she could be damaged since she has no reputation. Then said that if you sell your body for money, you just don't have a reputation.

Her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, says Rudy's remarks were piggish, disgusting, and an outrage.

Actually many of the problems on 9/11 were of his making. He was told several times to get the emergency management command center out the towers and move them to Brooklyn. He did not do it. Several units of Fire Fighters were not able to communicate because he cheaped out on the radios. Again he was aware of the problem and failed to address it. But he was quite certainly able to ride the coffins of those dead Americans to fame and glory.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Let he who is without **** cast the first stone.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I will say this on many levels he was a good mayor, unless of course you liked art or lap dances. He did what you wanted in a mayor, he kept the crime down and he cleaned up the snow. Other than he wasn't that great.

edited June 8 #9

Wonder if JC ever said Mary Magdalene had no reputation?

Pretty sure I know the answer.....Rudy, Rudy, Rudy :'(

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,587 Senior Member

He's evil slime, but in all fairness he's just doing his job - trying to make any and all of Great Leader's antagonists look bad. Don't take it too seriously.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

@fishingcomic said:
    Let he who is without **** cast the first stone.

So true.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,921 Senior Member

I would say its both over the line and a good point, if that makes sense. > @Bushart said:

Sorry, buddy, but I have to quibble with your theology. Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. The Prostitute that washes Jesus feet with her hair is an unnamed woman. Still, the point isn't terrible and its true that Jesus was a better person than us. Which is sort of the point of Rudy's comments.

@sherb said:

I would say its both over the line and a good point, if that makes sense. > @Bushart said:

Sorry, buddy, but I have to quibble with your theology. Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. The Prostitute that washes Jesus feet with her hair is an unnamed woman. Still, the point isn't terrible and its true that Jesus was a better person than us. Which is sort of the point of Rudy's comments.

Well whatever version then-----you end up back to Comic's statement bout stones

• magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 853 Senior Member

He reminds me of the Simpsons' Mr. Burns with forty pounds packed on him. I seriously believe the man is as demented as his boss.

Jim

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 83 Member

Who is the bigger ethical W****, Stormy or Rudy?

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,587 Senior Member

Stormy is honest about what she does for a living, but so is Rudy insofar as he is acting as Trump's pit bull attack lawyer. But in other aspects of life I'd give the good conduct award to Ms. Clifford.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

@creekyguy said:

So a lawyer and a p-o-r-n star go to hell...

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 83 Member

@Steven said:

@creekyguy said:

So a lawyer and a p-o-r-n star go to hell...and the Devil comes by, and says "Stormy, you're my Chief of Staff now; this Rudy guy just wants my job."

LOL. Well done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file