Making a Move

WetdogWetdog Senior MemberPosts: 5,122 Senior Member

I am slowly relearning how to use my camera and how to use my processing programs. Not being able to drive for maybe two more months, my subjects have changed. Maybe you'll enjoy this more than stupid politics.

I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member

Looks cool Dog
    Nice contrast

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,682 Senior Member

Nice. Looking forward to more photos.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,709 Senior Member

And nice bokeh. What lens were you using and what format?

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,122 Senior Member

@George K said:
    And nice bokeh. What lens were you using and what format?

Glad that you like it, thanks.

Just the 55-200 kit lens.

Shutter Speed 10/2500 second
    Aperture F/11
    Focal Length 160 mm
    ISO Speed 500

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,122 Senior Member

Thanks Mike, maybe some more, not sure I'll be around these parts much in the future. Apparently I am not very welcome here. I've forgotten nearly everyone here, Jim, comic, you and George are the only ones I really remembered, I have now remembered sherb, but there should be no Lincoln image associated with him or any republican, This party has no resemblance to Lincoln's party which was founded on anti slavery and justice.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,832 Senior Member

@Wetdog said:
    Thanks Mike, maybe some more, not sure I'll be around these parts much in the future. Apparently I am not very welcome here.

I have seen nothing to indicate this.
    Cool picture.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 884 Senior Member

Dog, the day you're not welcome here will be a very sad day indeed. I have no doubt that your problems can seem overwhelming at times (mine certainly can) but **** doesn't ever mean that this bunch doesn't welcome you with open arms. Incidentally, Sherb may be a festering carbuncle of a Republican, but he's a keen observer of both side's foibles and someone who shoots pretty-near straight down the middle. Anyway, please don't go burning bridges, many of us would miss you terribly.

Jim

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,683 Senior Member

Well just because I'm a rightwad doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome you here. I might not agree with you politically (but I do enjoy your photos you've posted over the years) but I'd still drink a beer and or some fine bourbon with you and pretty much everyone else here...except Shawn because, well you know.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,709 Senior Member

Stay Dog. I've no idea why you feel unwelcome, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file