Trump's Pardons

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 8,575 Senior Member
edited May 31 in The Lodge #1

In addition to rabid righty and election fraud felon Dinesh D'Souza our Leader says he is considering a pardon for Martha Stewart and commuting Ron Blagojevech's sentence. I guess freeing Blago would be his unique way of showing that he loves scumbags of all political persuasions.

At least he pardoned Jack Johnson, I'm OK with that.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 83 Member

Freeing Charlie Manson would be a great way to dis the establishment! After all, Manson foresaw race war, mainly went after Hollywood types, and he had his way with the girls. Trump is probably envious.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,575 Senior Member

@sherb said:
    I don't know that I have much of an issue with Martha Stewart. Blago. . . yeah. I'll let Steven weigh in on that one.

Aside from being an odious excuse for a human being - remember when she ran down a landscaper for daring to park on her public street? - what else about her do you think appeals to Trump?

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,432 Senior Member

Any credence to the thought that he is sending a message to people caught up in the Flynn investigation?

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,575 Senior Member
    edited June 1 #6

I think that's what's behind it. If he already spoke about a pardon with one or more of them that clearly would be obstruction of justice. He complains incessantly that he is being treated unfairly, and with each pardon has said that the pardoned was treated unfairly by the government. The prosecutors of the felons he pardoned include James Comey and Preet Bharara, both of whom Trump fired under circumstances that are less than odor free.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,889 Senior Member

@George K said:

@sherb said:
    I don't know that I have much of an issue with Martha Stewart. Blago. . . yeah. I'll let Steven weigh in on that one.

Aside from being an odious excuse for a human being - remember when she ran down a landscaper for daring to park on her public street? - what else about her do you think appeals to Trump?

Nothing, I just think its a chickenshit charge for lying to the FBI about something that wasn't even a crime (she wasn't prosecuted for insider trading). I don't care what kind of person she is. I just think it was overkill.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,652 Senior Member

@sherb said:

@George K said:

@sherb said:

Nothing, I just think its a chickenshit charge for lying to the FBI about something that wasn't even a crime (she wasn't prosecuted for insider trading). I don't care what kind of person she is. I just think it was overkill.

Spoken like a man of the law.

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,309 Senior Member

Doubt any pardons for John Bolton, psychopathic death cultist using an Iranian terrorist group against Iran & his merry band; even if these Iranian terrorists end up attacking America https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/22/world/middleeast/iranian-opposition-group-mek-wins-removal-from-us-terrorist-list.html as those sociopsychopathic human farming Fourth Reich of Byrd's drug trafficking KKK churchstate, Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception supreme swastika up Uranus court, the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate & those burning Bush's patriot act of 9/11 for a more perfect Islam-Christian pedophilia slavery trade business to exterminate......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file