Surprised that the Boy Scouts of America name change

2»

Replies

  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,348 Senior Member

    I only need to know your post and your history of posts.

    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 897 Senior Member

    @fishingcomic said:
    The ironic thing is you have never gone camping with a girl and you are an expert on that, you also know nothing about what it is like to be a transgendered person or a homosexual and yet you feel free to expound ad nauseum on those things as well.

    Dude, I spent many a night camping with women before I got married. I said young boys shouldn't. You're making assumptions.
    Also, I don't post about homosexuals and the only thing I've said about transgenders (I think since I'm not 100% sure what all of these terms mean) is that if you have a wiener, you pee in the boys bathroom, if you don't, then you pee in the girls bathroom.

  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,580 Senior Member
    edited May 16 #34

    @CO Native said:

    @fishingcomic said:
    The ironic thing is you have never gone camping with a girl and you are an expert on that, you also know nothing about what it is like to be a transgendered person or a homosexual and yet you feel free to expound ad nauseum on those things as well.

    Dude, I spent many a night camping with women before I got married. I said young boys shouldn't. You're making assumptions.
    Also, I don't post about homosexuals and the only thing I've said about transgenders (I think since I'm not 100% sure what all of these terms mean) is that if you have a wiener, you pee in the boys bathroom, if you don't, then you pee in the girls bathroom.

  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,100 Senior Member
    edited May 16 #35

    @CO Native said:
    So a guy who isn't married, and has never been in Scouts is lecturing us on relationships and scouting outings. Anything else you haven't done that you're an expert in?

    @Buford said:
    Chris knows everything about anything and he is not shy about telling you so.

    True words right there. He's also an expert in economics I hear.

  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,785 Senior Member

    Well, I'm sensing a pile on and that's not my thing, so I'll just say that Comic keeps himself very well informed and does a good job of holding his own here, even if he is a worthless libtard. :)

  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,580 Senior Member

    I hear he also fishes with Nymphs under bobbers. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,100 Senior Member

    :) :) :) :) :)

  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,688 Senior Member

    @sherb said:
    Well, I'm sensing a pile on and that's not my thing, so I'll just say that Comic keeps himself very well informed and does a good job of holding his own here, even if he is a worthless libtard. :)

    He is Not a Libtard
    And I should know---I'm a Libtard and he's never at the meetings

  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,785 Senior Member

    @Bushart said:

    @sherb said:
    Well, I'm sensing a pile on and that's not my thing, so I'll just say that Comic keeps himself very well informed and does a good job of holding his own here, even if he is a worthless libtard. :)

    He is Not a Libtard
    And I should know---I'm a Libtard and he's never at the meetings

    He attends the Utah chapter meetings. they are held in a phone booth.

  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,688 Senior Member

    @sherb said:

    @Bushart said:

    @sherb said:
    Well, I'm sensing a pile on and that's not my thing, so I'll just say that Comic keeps himself very well informed and does a good job of holding his own here, even if he is a worthless libtard. :)

    He is Not a Libtard
    And I should know---I'm a Libtard and he's never at the meetings

    He attends the Utah chapter meetings. they are held in a phone booth.

    Standing room only

  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,587 Senior Member

    @Bushart said:

    @sherb said:

    @Bushart said:

    @sherb said:
    Well, I'm sensing a pile on and that's not my thing, so I'll just say that Comic keeps himself very well informed and does a good job of holding his own here, even if he is a worthless libtard. :)

    He is Not a Libtard
    And I should know---I'm a Libtard and he's never at the meetings

    He attends the Utah chapter meetings. they are held in a phone booth.

    Standing room only

    Who knew the church still had phone booths. Oh yeah, Shawn.

    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,348 Senior Member

    I am not gonna lie. When I read some the rotten posts from a couple of you guys, I was hurt. But then I realized that I actually hate you ****ers.

    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,587 Senior Member

    Nymphers? That’s crossing a line.

    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,587 Senior Member

    It sounds like the Texas kid might have been motivated, at least in part, by being turned down by a girl.

    Was this kid a scout?

    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file