Trump vacates Iran Nuclear Deal

13»

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,688 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:

@MikeA said:
    But then when it comes to a real life adversary, who violates every single ideal you hold dear, colludes with Russia, then fools you with deals they have no intention of upholding, gets caught lying about it, you rush to their aid?

Throw in building a lavish lifestyle via money laundering for Russian oligarchs and you have a pretty good description of the Trump Crime Syndicate.

Sssshh---In GOP fairyland we do not speak the truth---it's all apple pie---Detroit full out --Russia very a scared

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,580 Senior Member

Fairyland? You mean where men are women, women are men, nations have no borders, McDonalds pays white collar wages, boy scouts is for girls, college is free, documented terrorist countries are our allies, and the POTUS is our enemy? Nah that's not us. :smiley:

@MikeA said:
    Fairyland? You mean where men are women, women are men, nations have no borders, McDonalds pays white collar wages, boy scouts is for girls, college is free, documented terrorist countries are our allies, and the POTUS is our enemy? Nah that's not us. :smiley:

R U Sure...Cuz the Stories I read sure look like fairy tales...Where The PoTUs would not know the truth unless it bit him in the legal team

Don't Take MY Word For it

Remember Kelly Anne and "Alternative Facts"

Well Comey was in Canada today---Here's a quote from his answer

"Truth is getting overwhelmed'
    America can measure its leaders by their distance from the truth, Comey told Chattopadhyay.

This "touchstone of truth is getting overwhelmed, almost like a wave hitting a sandcastle on the beach" with Trump as president.

"When our president lies so much, we can become numb to it," he said.

"We are overwhelmed with falsehoods, and there's a risk we will stop measuring our leaders by their distance from that truth."

"If we ever stop — and there's a risk we will stop — I worry we've lost something essential."

All my life it was...Your only as good as your word---you fill in the rest

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,348 Senior Member

@MikeA said:
    You guys are all about social justice, and human rights, Gay rights, women's rights, freedom of religion, and anti Russia to the core. But then when it comes to a real life adversary, who violates every single ideal you hold dear, colludes with Russia, then fools you with deals they have no intention of upholding, gets caught lying about it, you rush to their aid? W T F? It's the last thing I would have expected.

Here is the problem with this, Trump's own administration says that Iran has been in compliance.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@MikeA said:
    Did Trump send NK billions to get our hostages back and encourage them to negotiate denuclearization? I didn't think so.

No that would be Reagan and Oliver North.

BTW if you think foreign aid and investment will not be part of the deal with NK, you are living in an alternate universe. That was money we owed Iran, you know lifting sanctions, the same will be true when we lift sanctions with NK.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@Steven said:
    So, let me get this straight...

Would it have been OK had we remained in the deal and then levied new sanctions (same as the old ones) against Iran for all the other evil s-h-i-t it does?

If that's the case, then what the heck difference does it make?

Edit to add: Or did the deal preclude us from addressing anything else? 'Cuz if it did, f-u-c-k that.

The deal still left other sanctions in place.

@MikeA said:
    Bottom line Steven. Trump made the decision, and he's not Obama. Therefore, it's evil, and stupid. And anyone who thinks otherwise is also evil and stupid.

Man does this not make you sound like a whiney little female dog?

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,966 Senior Member
    edited May 13 #70

@fishingcomic said:
    The deal still left other sanctions in place.

Fair enough, so then we need_ more of those sanctions _which would have left us exactly in the same place.

Trump doesn't just want Iranian nukes stopped. He wants Iran stopped.

/slow clap

It has been such a success thus far. That is if you call an escalation of hostilities between Iran and Israel a success.

That started before any announcement regarding the nuke deal.

actually no, the missiles that Bibi allege happened after.

Stop.

The latest hostilities started in February when the Israelis shot down an Iranian drone in their airspace.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/10/world/middleeast/israel-iran-syria.html

Yeah because that is exactly the same thing.

Yeah.

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,299 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    Stop.

The latest hostilities started in February when the Israelis shot down an Iranian drone in their airspace.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/10/world/middleeast/israel-iran-syria.html

Iran's compliance is about as hostile as the light at the end of the tunnel - Hamas are not complete idiots.

Hamas leaders think they are getting paid by Allah sending jihad masses for support of an Islam fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception to keep Christians subjugated to pedophilia slavery.

13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file