This is going to hurt......

EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 342 Senior Member

Sorry guys (for those .00001% of you that will be sad to see me sign off for the night)......

I've got to go and focus every enth of my currently available consciousness on consuming as much as but no more than 29 ounces of water an hour over the next several hours so that when I eventually wake tomorrow my brain hasn't shrunk so much from dehydration that it's a pea on a turbulent sea floating around loosely in my skull and bouncing off the sides.....

Been there, done that. still have several stacks of rubber band bound ticket stubs and several drawers of t-shirts to prove it!

Little too much Ezra Brooks 90 proof!

Laters tators!

Comments

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 342 Senior Member

Why is it that the drunker I gets the better my spelling does?

Oh well...you know what they say...you can show a horse where the water is....but it's still not going to tell you what its thinking when it's looking at you with that weird look on it's face!

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member

I see you survived.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 342 Senior Member

Yeah, I don't really drink toooooooo much and I always simultaneously drink a lot of water. I don't think I lose as much water as some people anyway. I remember when I was a kid I went like a lumberjack all day long in the Texas heat and had no body fat, but I never drank anything either. I don't remember ever sweating, and almost never needed a bath! No matter how much I kicked and screamed my dad was huge and every Saturday morning he'd either push or throw me in the back of the car and we'd go to the Air Base barber and they'd cut me and my two younger brothers down to the nubs! I also don't remember eating much and most days nothing at all until dinner, and then I'd pack it in.

I think I was a solar kid! I was powered by sunshine and fun!

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member

It suddenly dawned on me I met "your" younger brother. Young out of the navy. Worked with me at a lumber yard. Talked like you. No body fat. Claimed he could go days with little food and was healthy.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file