Great Times We Live In

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    edited April 11 #2

LOL. Question is. Is the left ready to actually do something besides constant blathering on and on about that bad ole, mean ole, Russia and Putin? Seems you all wanted this so its here.. Time to put up or shut up.

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,534 Senior Member

The Left?.....Wanted what?

This appears to be a complex ongoing mess
    kneejerk reactions may not be what everyone needs at this point---agree something needs to get fixed
    but thought should go 1st

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,290 Senior Member

Historically Assad's Syria has carried out chemical attacks previously just as Putin's henchmen have resorted to more than just nerve agents in keeping the gulag, which seems no different from that death & taxes principle of the Catholic Church assassinating JFK to tax all of the US with the same megalomaniacal world domination master plan with that Islam feudal law "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophile mentality human farming technique of drugging the unsuspecting without the subjects knowledge as this Christian Nation practices.....like the Bush's art of drugging the US with 9/11.

Thought?? Like maybe a red line in the sand?? That worked well.

I've heard nothing but Russia Russia Russia from the left propaganda machines since the election outcome was announced. They've accused Russia of everything. Even posting in comment sections on the internet as Russian bots. It's been like living in the Red Dawn movie ever since. Now he’s taking a hard stance against a very serious threat from Russia, chemical warfare, and now he’s a war monger. So what is the new narrative? I can’t wait to hear it.

@MikeA said:

I've heard nothing but Russia Russia Russia from the left propaganda machines since the election outcome was announced. They've accused Russia of everything. Even posting in comment sections on the internet as Russian bots. It's been like living in the Red Dawn movie ever since. Now he’s taking a hard stance against a very serious threat from Russia, chemical warfare, and now he’s a war monger. So what is the new narrative? I can’t wait to hear it.

Apparently your reading something different than me.....Warmonger??---where is that said?

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member

@MikeA said:

Actually it did lead to the destruction of many chemical weapons. Of course Russia gave them back. But tell me how did Trump's attack last year had any effect?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member

@Bushart said:

@MikeA said:

Apparently your reading something different than me.....Warmonger??---where is that said?

It was in the Russia Times.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 342 Senior Member

Boy Saltydancindave....you sure do use the words 'church', 'christ', and 'christian' a lot. I bet you also use an inordinate amount of exaggeratedly grand hand gestures when you talk too......am I right am I right am I right?

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,359 Senior Member
    edited April 11 #11

Remember in the campaign when Trump repeatedly criticized Obama and Bush, fils, for telegraphing their military actions, and promised he would never, ever be so stupid? Apparently, he does not.

BTW - Obama's deal with the Russians did result in the removal of chemical weapons and deadlier gas from Assad's arsenal. I can't explain why the deal did not include chlorine gas, but it did not.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

@George K said:
    Remember in the campaign when Trump repeatedly criticized Obama and Bush, fils, for telegraphing their military actions, and promised he would never, ever be so stupid? Apparently, he does not.

I remember. And yes, it's disappointing that he can't leave his emotions off twitter. It's been a double edge sword for him.

In the article it says Britain and France may be involved --that to me gets concerning

The left don't care that what Russia does, especially not about them waging a propaganda campaign against Hillary the size of which G_D has never seen......the left does the same against the right...the right does the same against the left...Russia does it against us....hell....most the people who say they have or actually got something against Russia doing it are nothing but hypocrites because we all know that United States government institutions do it all around the globe....and we damned sure do it to the Russians too...in the case of the Russians I think its t!t for tat this time because Putin's mad we trashed his Olympics.....on internationally broadcast television....we ruined his topless holding a hockey stick BIG MOMENT!

But the point is the left doesn't care about the Russians any more than the right does....its all just excuses to do other things.....like go after Trump....or move a lot of money to the military.....its politics man.....politics! Everything is politics man!

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,290 Senior Member

@EchoTest said:
    Boy Saltydancindave....you sure do use the words 'church', 'christ', and 'christian' a lot. I bet you also use an inordinate amount of exaggeratedly grand hand gestures when you talk too......am I right am I right am I right?

Inordinate amount of feudal law as a rite just like KKK thieving US Constitution arsonists that baptise eyes by urinations, drugging others without their knowledge as Putin's Novichok extermination teams, Assad's chlorine gas killings & then grand gestures of erroneously claiming "man is God" under color of law.

@George K said:

BTW - Obama's deal with the Russians did result in the removal of chemical weapons and deadlier gas from Assad's arsenal. I can't explain why the deal did not include chlorine gas, but it did not.

What on this earth makes you think anything Trump says or does can rationally or reasonably be construed as overtly or otherwise indicating his actual intentions? The boy thinks he's so clever and has spent so much time in businesses and read so many books that he creates plans within plans within plans weeks and weeks and weeks out.....they don't usually work....but one thing for certain is 90% of what he says are part of his grandiose schemes for everything and anything and you can't take none of what he says at face value!

The boy lies all the time!

I mean...Trump is actually just like pretty much ever politician on the planet....they don't grab tools in their hands, they don't hold implements, don't drive or operate no machinery, don't bake, cook, make.....%99.999999 of the time they're standing at the pulpit or sitting in a comfy chair speaking or typing or recording words hoping to make things they want to happen....and sometimes they're trying to be clever and use known mechanisms to trigger known human behaviors to make things happen a specific way....sometimes schemes and manipulations...playing in what they know or think they know about human beings...they make sounds come out their mouths or letters appear digitally or in print....that's what politicians do.....and none of what most of them say can ever be taken at face value...certainly not the obvious stuff like Trump saying he's had the bigliest crowds in the history ever...or that women let him grab them down there....but also everything else too....

We all know he lies...he attempts to scheme and manipulate....then we make the mistake of choosing things he said or had others say that we want him to have actually have meant....whether its what we want or what we want it to mean about Trump himself....I mean look how many people have totally contradicting beliefs regarding Trump....he's Putin's puppet because Putin has film of him engaging in some really weird fetishism from bugs they planted in his Russian hotels....but then he's so stupid he's mistakenly signaling his intentions to send missiles into Syria to the world?

C'mon people...take in the entire Bigly picture.....not things piece by piece...those pieces are connected....they're part of the whole...there are patterns one can depend on.....

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member

Keep in mind this is mostly of Bush's, Obama's and Hillary's making.

It seems the U.S. has never learned lessons regarding the middle east. Probably best to let them kill each other and let Allah sort them out instead of thinking we can go in there and fix things.

or just wait a bit....the destiny of the human race is written.....there's 7.5 bilion of us and we need 9 more planets to provide the resources to perpetually perpetuate the current population and absorb and process it's wastes.....continent sized swirling eddies of plastic choking out several oceans.....dumped effluent choking out several more....green house gases.....all the groundwater it took many eons to star has been pumped out to water non-native grass lawns and musically synchronized Vegas hotel fountains and Sea World exhibits and grow water sucking vegetables and nuts and wash diapers and cars......massive species extinction as we pollute or convert their lands for our own uses or eat them.....huge swaths of dry land lost to rising seas because of global warming....

Its like Mona Lisa Vito said.....Imagine your a cute little deer walking through the woods....you come across a stream of cool, clean water and put your lips down to it and taste a bit....and then....BLAM.....somebody blows you're freaking head off with a gun.....Now I axe you....would you give a cr@p what kinda pants he was wearing?

We're worried about all the wrong things!

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 41 Member

@NZ Indicator said:

It seems the U.S. has never learned lessons regarding the middle east. Probably best to let them kill each other and let Allah sort them out instead of thinking we can go in there and fix things.

Well,........OIL.

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member

@creekyguy said:

@NZ Indicator said:

Well,........OIL.

Yup. That's the crux of it all.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,359 Senior Member

@creekyguy said:

@NZ Indicator said:

Well,........OIL.

I hate to kick a dead horse that's been beaten into a pile of bones, but do you know what "Allah" means, and to whom the phrase refers?

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,626 Senior Member

@EchoTest said:

Its like Mona Lisa Vito said.....Imagine your a cute little deer walking through the woods....you come across a stream of cool, clean water and put your lips down to it and taste a bit....and then....BLAM.....somebody blows you're freaking head off with a gun.....Now I axe you....would you give a cr@p what kinda pants he was wearing?

We're worried about all the wrong things!

Only sensible thing I've heard you say :)

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,626 Senior Member

I don't care what you say....her character was HOT...she really did it for me right there! Was even better when she was resisting and fighting against talking to him after being called in as a witness....until he started asking her abour her qualifications in car facts and she slowly started coming around....she was a challenge you had to win every single day...sometimes multiple times a day....I used to really like that....but after a couple thousand times for me...its like...well...I don't know why I ever thought that that was challenging....and then realizing that with 7.5 billion of us...it obviously isn't that hard!

I'm lot that with lots of things...when the challenge is gone..sometimes just realizing I could do it if I just kept going without actually finishing it...is when I drop it for good!

LIKE THAT....I'm LIKE that with lots of things.....(slapping forehead with a loud 'smack') Man...I hate when I do that!

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    edited April 12 #27

@MikeA said:
    LOL. Question is. Is the left ready to actually do something besides constant blathering on and on about that bad ole, mean ole, Russia and Putin? Seems you all wanted this so its here.. Time to put up or shut up.

The 'left' can't do anything about it. Powerless af... until November.

And nobody wanted a military confrontation with Russia. What we want (and hopefully all Americans) is for them to stop interfering with our electoral process.

@Shawn C. said:

@MikeA said:

The 'left' can't do anything about it. Powerless af... until November.

And nobody wanted a military confrontation with Russia. What we want (and hopefully all Americans) is for them to stop interfering with our electoral process.

I got this theory why whenever the subject of messing with elections by a disinformation campaign is broached with Putin he does his snarky little laugh.....he's probably like..."You do it to us....we do it to you...round and round it goes....its like Siberian Helicopter...you know what Siberian Helicopter is..No? Its where you pickup Moscow hooker...put peel and stick velcro patches all over her....you know this?'

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file