Double Bonus!

Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior MemberPosts: 5,354 Senior Member
The Cheatriots lose the SB and the fair residents on the eastern side of PA are going to burn down the City if Brotherly Love!

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,809 Senior Member
    Yes they did. Imagine that if you can.

Got 6?

I do think the patriots hold the record for the most lost super bowl appearances.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 833 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    The Cheatriots lose the SB and the fair residents on the eastern side of PA are going to burn down the City if Brotherly Love!

Finished drinking the Hateraide yet? It was a well-matched, well-played game, congrats to the Eagles.

Jim
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,354 Senior Member
    Jim, In all honesty I may drown in it. Sorry but I do like and respect all of the NE fans here so you deserve my honesty.

It was a hell of a football game.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,809 Senior Member
    It was a **** good game. I stand corrected they are tied with Super bowl losses with Denver.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,094 Senior Member
    Collinsworth is sure a fan of Brady...

The mafia did a good job this time making sure that Bilicheat's team didn't win.

Must have been too much pressure in Vegas...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,966 Senior Member
    Collinsworth should no longer be allowed to opine on what is a catch.
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,299 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

As if being national anthem Trumped wasn't enough distraction. Thank Trump for making standing for the National Anthem great again......
    Not sure what constitutes a conspiracy past once is an accident, twice is a coincidence & there are no coincidences......
    but Trump tongue lashing those that don't stand for the anthem is about as ridiculous as Kaepernick taking a knee in that American tradition of the Bush administration taking a knee to Islam for 9/11 & then doing a patriot act for ethnic cleansing.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,094 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Right? !

Holy cow was he big doofus last night.

• magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 833 Senior Member
    Right? !

Holy cow was he big doofus last night.

He damned near made me wish for Tony Romo.

Jim
    NBC should have footed the bill to have some retired ref on hand available to comment.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,682 Senior Member

Yeah if buddy wants to be a ref he should apply for the job---he made himself look silly
    Bushart wrote: »
    Yeah if buddy wants to be a ref he should apply for the job---he made himself look silly

I usually defend Collinsworth but not a good performance from him last night. But I'm happy with anyone who isn't named Joe Buck. That **** makes games unwatchable.
    Will the Eagles will visit the Whitehouse? I wonder who will be president then.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,339 Senior Member

Yeah all those years as a wide receiver don't mean squat.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Yeah all those years as a wide receiver don't mean squat.

Collinsworth is firmly enshrined as a receiver in the Hall of the Very, Very Good, but the rules have changed since the 1980s. Professional career or not, he blew the commentary on both controversial catch plays (how the second TD was controversial is absolutely beyond me).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file