California? ****?

Comments

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    The thing is you kept putting her and Ken in compromising positions.

I was fond of taking off all of Barbie's clothes and rubbing her boobs. Thank God my parents didn't put non-binary on my BC, or I would not have had any interest in Ken OR Barbie's anatomy.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    If gender is fluid then age certainly should be. As of today, I'm 67 years old.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    Many, many happy returns of the day, Mike!

In my head, I'm still 25.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,551 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »

Yeah, I'm 5....back to kindergarten. Hell yes...nap time and cookies, and no responsibility.
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,551 Senior Member
    Don't you just hate it when science gets in the way of progressives....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-court-rules-transsexual-woman-cant-mother-090702849.html
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    In what way was science involved in that decision? Also do you really want to hang your hat on German Ancestry laws?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

That is not the limit to the crazy that is going on in that head.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,365 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    Intersex. A person can be born with a gender mix. It can be expressed at just the chromosome level or hormones or mixed tissues or mixed partial genitals. The latter expressions related to the chromosome mixture.

Fake News. Science ended January 20, 2016.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Scientists are part of the Deep State
    I got beat up pretty good last night. My body feels like it's 80.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Fake News. Science ended January 20, 2016.
    Another reason to scorn Obama.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    I got beat up pretty good last night. My body feels like it's 80.
    Just watching that upped my non-binary score.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Talk about non-binary. That guys half squid.
    creekguy wrote: »
    Talk about non-binary. That guys half squid.
    Not so loud. Somebody will want bi-species on their BC.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,535 Senior Member
    Not so loud. Somebody will want bi-species on their BC.

I'm gonna try for Centaur on mine---then it'll be proportionate----Noamsayin
    Bushart wrote: »
    ---then it'll be proportionate----Noamsayin
    What if your hoarse half is a mare?

What if your hoarse half is a mare?

Then I'll end up with Non-binary Centaur on my BC

Only problem I see is having to use another barn stall to pee--(Maybe geldings have something?)
    I can solve this whole gender identity thing quick

We identify who we are by how we dress....therefore we should all become nudists----removes the guesswork

I blame Levi Strauss really

See...this is why I'm the lodge idea guy
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 613 Senior Member
    Snow-flakery around this issue just cost a local newspaper editor his job. Actually, I agree with the decision to fire him.

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/01/08/media-note-free-press-editor-fired-after-controversial-tweets
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,846 Senior Member
    Snow-flakery around this issue just cost a local newspaper editor his job. Actually, I agree with the decision to fire him.

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/01/08/media-note-free-press-editor-fired-after-controversial-tweets

of course he deserved it.....his company had a pretty straight forward policy around social media, which is probably a good idea for a news organization......read through his older tweets, he's your basic angry old white dude who considers himself an intellectual and way above most of us peons
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    Firing the editor over his opinion...On his own Twitter account. Really?

Just more political correctness and overreaction. I guess people can only have opinions that align with the corporate culture of the moment.
    If you purport to be an objective newspaper editor or reporter you basically have to keep your political opinions to yourself.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    How dare a person have an opinion!!!

Guess free speech comes at a cost in the world of Twitter...go ahead and Tweet as long as you don't offend.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    If you purport to be an objective newspaper editor or reporter you basically have to keep your political opinions to yourself.
    LOL. This should be the POTD. Edit add that this should apply to the FBI and DOJ as well.

The New York Times stopped by to say hello. I think I saw the Washington Post getting in the elevator.
    The New York Times stopped by to say hello. I think I saw the Washington Post getting in the elevator.

Fox News is in the reception area. WSJ too.
    The WSJ news is pretty apolitical. How political can you get about Tesla's latest delay in its delivery schedule or how iPhone sales are doing? Today's front page has an article noting that even some Republican Senators and governors are against off shore drilling.

The editorial and OpEd pages are, of course, very conservative.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,365 Senior Member
    The WSJ news is pretty apolitical. How political can you get about Tesla's latest delay in its delivery schedule or how iPhone sales are doing? Today's front page has an article noting that even some Republican Senators and governors are against off shore drilling.

The editorial and OpEd pages are, of course, very conservative.

The Journal is no more apolitical than the Times or the Post. The reporting in all three usually is apoliticallly professional, but all three can introduce political bias by what stories the editors choose to cover.

I no longer see the Post or WSJ regularly. The Times has two good conservative columnists in-house (Brooks and Douthat) and frequently features conservative op-ed contributors. Does the Journal similarly present liberal views?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Steven, actually, I agree with you about the WSJ. Pretty good, neutral reporting. I put them in the biased bucket due to its editorial page, but that of course is where a newspaper is supposed to be opinionated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file