How 'Bout that Marshall Faulk, Donovan McNabb?

StevenSteven Senior MemberPosts: 1,912 Senior Member
Faulk, McNabb and four others name in a sexual harassment lawsuit brought by a former employee of the NFL Network as part of an unlawful termination case.

Faulk was suspended from the NFL Network. McNabb is a former employee.

Comments

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 613 Senior Member
    It is getting to the point where a thread with the title "How 'Bout those 90% of the Males in the World?" needs to be started, with most (all?) us Lodge denizens in the 10%, of course.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    It is getting to the point where a thread with the title "How 'Bout those 90% of the Males in the World?" needs to be started, with most (all?) us Lodge denizens in the 10%, of course.
    I'm just thankful that a certain cow and a certain chicken can't talk.
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 613 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »

Really exploiting that unequal power relationship, huh? I can just imagine . . . "so, you want to eat today, right?"
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member

90% is probably an accurate number.

A lot of the allegations that these women are proclaiming were done to them by men 20-30+ years ago...I've done similar stuff myself in my late teens and early 20's when I was chasing women around. The only difference is none of them are going to come forward and make any allegations against me because I'm not a multi-millionare high profile personality.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,533 Senior Member
    Tebow is the only safe one from the NFL. :D
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    90% is probably an accurate number.

A lot of the allegations that these women are proclaiming were done to them by men 20-30+ years ago...I've done similar stuff myself in my late teens and early 20's when I was chasing women around. The only difference is none of them are going to come forward and make any allegations against me because I'm not a multi-millionare high profile personality.

I thought you said they were all liars? I'm glad to see you moderating your position to one of "the allegations are probably true but they happened a long time ago."
    Baby steps...
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    You missed what I was implying Shawn...

For the most part Shawn I'm skeptical of all of these people all of sudden coming forward with these accusations. There might be some slight truth to the accusations, but its probably greatly exaggerated/emblellished.

I'm convinced most are doing it for monetary gain via lawsuit/ settlement payments from the rich and famous.

Seems to be a domino effect...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,363 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »

Will you buy a suit from the Sears Catalog? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EIXaS4ZgI&list=RDK2EIXaS4ZgI&t=6
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 818 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Will you buy a suit from the Sears Catalog? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EIXaS4ZgI&list=RDK2EIXaS4ZgI&t=6

my GAWD! I thought I was the only semi-pervert on the board who knew who the Fugs were. I even have an old vinyl album kicking around somewhere unless one of my kids stole it.

Jim
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    magalloway wrote: »
    my GAWD! I thought I was the only semi-pervert on the board who knew who the Fugs were. I even have an old vinyl album kicking around somewhere unless one of my kids stole it.

Jim

My Uncle Joe was involved with them in some capacity. I never got the details, but he had this in his record collection.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file