So happy I no longer live near that loney bin

124»

Comments

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,089 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    One dead white girl = build multi-billion dollar wall.

Hundreds of dead black people = they deserved it.
    Who are these hundreds of dead black people?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    And BTW, Welcome, the personal drone, aka, the WallBuster

ehang184.jpg
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,329 Senior Member
    Who are these hundreds of dead black people?

That speaks volumes.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Depends if Shawn was implying that hundreds of black people are killed by cops everyday or if hundreds of black people are killing each other. We both know the former isn't true.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,555 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    And BTW, Welcome, the personal drone, aka, the WallBuster

ehang184.jpg

I want one!
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,546 Senior Member
    Looks like the illegal alien who accidentally killed Kate is to be charged for federal violations. Perhaps he broke federal law(s).
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 621 Senior Member
    I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/kate-steinle-murder-trial-jury-didnt-botch-216016

The author was an alternate juror and heard all of the evidence and the Judge's charge to the jury.
    Yup. It was all just a terrible accident. Anyway... glad the feds are pursuing other potential unlawful acts that may have led him to having had this accident.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,450 Senior Member
    I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/kate-steinle-murder-trial-jury-didnt-botch-216016

The author was an alternate juror and heard all of the evidence and the Judge's charge to the jury.

There you go again, confusing 'em with facts.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    The facts are in, it was an accident.
    MikeA wrote: »
    I want one!

Transporting 40-50 illegals over the Trumpwall in a day at 50$ each, makes at least $2,000/day, a nice business, and well worth the investment.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,964 Senior Member
    ****? 50$?

Are you European or something? sherb lend you his beret?
    Shawn didn't say everyday and it still speaks volumes.
    No it doesn't. Police have killed more whites than blacks over the years.

Steven wrote: »
    ****? 50$?

Are you European or something? sherb lend you his beret?

Well 2nd generation descendant of Ukrainian Jews. I agonized over how much to charge the illegals, but figure its only a quick hop over the fence. You could get two at once because it has remote control capability! Fly AirCoyote.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,345 Senior Member

Of course I didn't mean everyday. Jesus...

To you point above, of course they do because only 12%-ish of the population is black.

Its like saying 12% of the population of a stream is rainbow trout and the other 88% is whitefish (see what I did there?) but you are trying to catch rainbows. Well, guess what? You're going to catch a whole bunch of whitefish.

One, not proportionally. If you go by population percentage they have twice the chance of being killed. Two, the point is you don't give a **** about them, but this white woman gets killed and you want to lynch a Mexican just for crossing the border.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,345 Senior Member
    One, not proportionally. If you go by population percentage they have twice the chance of being killed. Two, the point is you don't give a **** about them, but this white woman gets killed and you want to lynch a Mexican just for crossing the border.

Funny how we were typing the same thing at the same time. But then again, math and logic work for most people so maybe not that surprising.

Jesus, Joe, at least find a half-decent talking point. Right wing radio host try harder than that.
    creekguy wrote: »
    Well 2nd generation descendant of Ukrainian Jews. I agonized over how much to charge the illegals, but figure its only a quick hop over the fence. You could get two at once because it has remote control capability! Fly AirCoyote.

We are talking about a nation full of people that could get El Chapo out of prison by digging a tunnel under his toilet. What wall?
    We are talking about a nation full of people that could get El Chapo out of prison by digging a tunnel under his toilet. What wall?

As Amazon knows, Drone deliveries can be any time, any place, without major upfront costs!
124»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file