inevitable I guess

creekguycreekguy Senior MemberPosts: 3,905 Senior Member
"But Dana Nessel, a Democrat running to be Michigan’s attorney general, has a simpler idea: Elect more women.
Nessel is out with a new online campaign ad making the case that these days, simply being a man is a minus.
“If the last few weeks have taught us anything, it’s that we need more women in positions of power, not less,” she says in the ad. “So when you’re choosing Michigan’s next attorney general, ask yourself this: Who can you trust most not to show you their **** in a professional setting? Is it the candidate who doesn’t have a ****? I’d say so.”

I'm ready to pack it in, like this guy:

5a1ebc24150000016485a673.jpeg?cache=zhe41qe94v&ops=936_526,prog,quality_75
© The Associated Press In this photo provided by the ICTY on Wednesday, Slobodan Praljak drinks from a bottle during a Yugoslav War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague, Netherlands.

Comments

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,345 Senior Member
    The new campaign buttons and posters are simply going to read:

Also, does that picture of that war criminal dude have some great meme potential or what?
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 621 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Also, does that picture of that war criminal dude have some great meme potential or what?

Enormous potential. Let's run with it.

"I need a stiff (pun intended) drink."
    Let's!!!

Nyquil: The nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing aching stuffy head fever so you can burn in hell medicine.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,582 Senior Member
    Pour a sip
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
    RIP David Letterman
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,758 Senior Member
    Let's!!!

Nyquil: The nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing aching stuffy head fever so you can burn in hell medicine.

I laughed a lot at this.
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 621 Senior Member
    I took my cue from Hermann Goering.
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,329 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    I laughed a lot at this.

Same here...
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Penises are the new guns. Soon nobody will be allowed to have them because a few have hurt people.

I've been looking at my **** all day, waiting for it to assault someone. It's just sitting here, looking at the floor.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,964 Senior Member
    Of course Michigan can afford to have a female governor, a female AG and a female secretary of state. After all, they'll only get paid 87% of what a guy would make.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,329 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Penises are the new guns. Soon nobody will be allowed to have them because a few have hurt people.

I've been looking at my **** all day, waiting for it to assault someone. It's just sitting here, looking at the floor.

Careful with that magnifying glass. If you are not, you could burn yourself.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

3e5440a817d9de5f676360cd0f2a874c.jpg

It's Friday ****!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Howard Screamin Dean

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file