I wonder what the dating scene in D.C. looks like right now

2»

Comments

  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,561 Senior Member
    Another one bites the dust.

    Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes for Sending Junk Pics And Sexting Woman
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/22/texas-congressman-joe-barton-nude-sexting-twitter/
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    I don’t use a keyboard to try to insult folks. If I can’t tell you man to man, I just don’t do it. It is very telling about a man that does it though.

    The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities. I just used that same irrational logic (your logic) about the elected officials over those cities.

    You have no logic and yes you do insult all the time. You deride other people's opinions, and you accuse them of being too stupid to realize they are being manipulated by a liberal media. Just because you do not call someone a poopie head does not you are not insulting them. That still does not excuse the fact that you ignore the fact that there is white on white crime at the same rate as black on black and you avoid talking about the fact that there are greater murder rates per capita in Republican cities with no gun laws. You bring up Chicago as a bludgeon every time someone talks about police abuse of authority and when an unarmed black man is murdered by police. What is your point when you do this? That being shot and killed is just a way of life for black people that they should just accept or is it to point out that black men are inherently violent and police are justified for shooting them on sight? What is your point? How in the **** are the two related? Tell me if it is not part of some racist agenda.
    The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities.

    You just now tried to make the point that there is a growing murder rate because Democrats are racists. Which is why I called it stupid. I would say that to your face man to man or however you want it any day of the week.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    What is it with these old men displaying their junk for any female they can? Is it because they are just so happy it functions still?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,561 Senior Member
    We’ve argued enough over the years to know that it almost never comes to an agreement. I’ll say this though.
    I don’t intentionally insult you or anyone else here. Yes I do like to point out slanted media. Sorry but that pisses me off and it’s rampant now more than ever. If it were the other way around and every news source was reporting like FOX you guys would be livid too. I like to think that I can find a common ground with just about anyone. Hell, Brian D and have been fishing buddies for 20 years and we couldn’t be more different politically.

    I don’t post about the city crime waves and think in terms of colors. I think of numbers and how once great cities are becoming no go zones. So while I’m seeing it one way, you’re seeing my motivation as something else. I don’t care what ethnic background gang bangers are. They are a real and present threat and more and more people and cops are dying every year.
    Yes it’s disturbing when the media spends months running articles trying to get into the head of mass shooters and totally ignores the killing sprees in those cities. Mass shooters are outliers. We’ll never ever figure them out. Gangbangers on the other hand are just people with no other choice in life. These are people that if gotten to soon enough and offered a way out, could become model citizens. My concern isn’t motivated by racism in any way whatsoever. My concern is that if we aren’t allowed to talk about it on a national level for fear of being labeled it’ll just continue to get worse.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »

    I don’t post about the city crime waves and think in terms of colors.

    Again you always posted it in response to wrongful shootings by police officers of black men and you even stated once that race could be a factor in the violence, so I call bull spit.

    Tell me again how violence in Chicago is even remotely related to a police officer shooting a black man in St Louis.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Getting back to sex (ah) it does occur to me that all over America, hard working (and not so hard working) women are suddenly getting the raises and promotions from their male bosses they had long been promised. Good for the economy, yes?
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,765 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    I don’t use a keyboard to try to insult folks. If I can’t tell you man to man, I just don’t do it. It is very telling about a man that does it though.

    The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities. I just used that same irrational logic (your logic) about the elected officials over those cities.

    Hey, I have no logic when it comes to elected officials and if you do a search you'll find that I haven't entered into any conversation about murder rates and racism. I just don't do it. There are far too many variables for me. And, the topic can't be discussed without the word gun, and I don't like the way conversations go around here when someone says "gun" so I just ignore the best I can those kinds of discussions.

    Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,765 Senior Member
    What is it with these old men displaying their junk for any female they can? Is it because they are just so happy it functions still?

    The bigger the narcissistic, the weirder the sexual gratification

    Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,459 Senior Member
    The bigger the narcissistic, the weirder the sexual gratification

    Y'mean, like having Russian hookers pee on ya'?

    No! Wait....
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,561 Senior Member
    Again you always posted it in response to wrongful shootings by police officers of black men and you even stated once that race could be a factor in the violence, so I call bull spit.

    Tell me again how violence in Chicago is even remotely related to a police officer shooting a black man in St Louis.

    Go sign up to police the streets of St Louis or Baltimore Chris. Do something about the injustice you rail on so often. They are super desperate to find someone, anyone, willing to patrol the area as we type.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,345 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    Go sign up to police the streets of St Louis or Baltimore Chris. Do something about the injustice you rail on so often. They are super desperate to find someone, anyone, willing to patrol the area as we type.

    He does do something about the injustice. He votes for Democrats. ;)

    Sorry, just had to do that!
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    Go sign up to police the streets of St Louis or Baltimore Chris. Do something about the injustice you rail on so often. They are super desperate to find someone, anyone, willing to patrol the area as we type.

    I'll do that once you do something about the crime in Chicago.

    You still haven't explained why one justifies the other. Unless once again you are saying that those black people deserve it, because well Chicago.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,561 Senior Member
    I'll do that once you do something about the crime in Chicago.

    You still haven't explained why one justifies the other. Unless once again you are saying that those black people deserve it, because well Chicago.
    That's your head movie dude. I let the courts divvy out the justice. If you're asking me why cops in many of our cities are scared shitless and make mistakes, then you need to read the news more often. Or better yet, join the force. Your constant insinuation that police officers go out hunting people of color to shoot is just as prejudiced as the stereotypes you rail on and on about. Pot, meet kettle.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    No it is your head. For some reason the two in your head are related, I am at a loss as to why. Seems to me that you are saying that police officers are so justified in being terrified of black people that shooting them just makes common sense. If that is not your insinuation, I fail to see how it makes any sense to bring it up.

    I have never said that police officers go out hunting for people of color. I am saying that people like you seem to jump to the conclusion that every time a black person gets shot by a police officer, regardless of circumstance, they deserve it and you trot out Chicago as proof.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    new_52_superman_and_wonder_woman_kissing_by_mayantimegod-d9bey2i.png
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    Getting back to sex (ah) it does occur to me that all over America, hard working (and not so hard working) women are suddenly getting the raises and promotions from their male bosses they had long been promised. Good for the economy, yes?
    Yeah. Until productivity falls, and Queen Bee syndrome sets in and increases employee turnover.

    And then, outside the box thinking will be discouraged, then punished... and strict adherence to rules and procedure will be strictly enforced, even to the detriment of the company.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Well, that's one heck of a flying leap off of the reality train....

    And if that happens then the bosses are responsible for hiring badly.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Naw, it's biology. Women are different than men, beyond genitalia.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    In what way?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,547 Senior Member
    In what way?
    Be very careful how you answer this, the paintbrush is unsheathed.
    [/popcorn]
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    It....its like you all have never been around a woman.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    I'm mostly just bullshitting and trolling, but behind every joke...

    Men are risk takers. Women like security and comfort. Hence their strict adherence to the rules.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,335 Senior Member
    You have worked with women that are very different than the ones I have.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file