Forgot to tell you guys

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 1,758 Senior Member
I wrecked the prius. Pour a sip. She was a good ship.

Don't read emails and drive. Also, unless you want a nice big cut on your head via the windshield, wear your seatbelt.

Comments

• magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 831 Senior Member
    Sue, ****, Sue!

Jim
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,758 Senior Member
    magalloway wrote: »
    Sue, ****, Sue!

Should I name the giant rock I hit as the defendant?
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,329 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »

Don't read emails and drive. Also, unless you want a nice big cut on your head via the windshield, wear your seatbelt.

For someone who stopped posting here because of how it would reflect on your character, this is a poorly chosen post.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    At least there was no exploding gas tank. I guess it was probably a pretty dull collision. How did the voice in the car react, was it mad at you?
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,758 Senior Member
    For someone who stopped posting here because of how it would reflect on your character, this is a poorly chosen post.

They were important emails. :)

I was on the dirt road leading to my house. Still, bad idea and lesson learned.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,555 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »

LOL, I thought you were smarter than that. [buckles up as I'm typing this post and driving at 50mph]
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,089 Senior Member
    Stupid Sherb.

😉

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file