Pour a Sip - And Find Several Women Willing to Feign Necrophelia

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 8,576 Senior Member
Hugh Hefner has shuffled off this mortal coil.
Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,781 Senior Member
    Off to the big Grotto in da sky
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,030 Senior Member
    There's just no way heaven is better than that guy's real life.

Thanks Hef. Bon voyage!
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,433 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    There's just no way heaven is better than that guy's real life.

Thanks Hef. Bon voyage!

Yep, talk about snaggin' pelts. He was the king. RIP, Hugh!
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Yep, talk about snaggin' pelts. He was the king. RIP, Hugh!

LMAO...

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • fishnbanjofishnbanjo Senior Member Posts: 240 Senior Member
    I’ll raise my pipe to him tonight. 91, we should all live as long and as well.
    banjo
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,660 Senior Member
    Waiting for fishingcomic's remark he made on facebook. LOL
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,141 Senior Member
    You can't even say "he's in a better place now"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,401 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    Waiting for fishingcomic's remark he made on facebook. LOL

The only appropriate spot to bury him is under some kid's mattress.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,030 Senior Member
    Nice! :)
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,781 Senior Member
    Now let's see.....If I laid every Playmate of The Year ... ....... ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................End for end---wonder how long that would be? :cool:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file