Don't mess with the Bodegas.

ricinusricinus Senior MemberPosts: 6,214 Senior Member
My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,439 Senior Member
    I'm feeling exceptionally lazy today. That article looked waaaaay too long to actually read. Cute cats, though.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Focus, Shawn, focus -- oh look, there's a kitty..

Mike
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,053 Senior Member
    You wouldn't want to mess with a New York City bodega cat. They are freaking huge animals. Like on steroids huge.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,149 Senior Member
    Wow. More outrage over absolutely nothing once again. The people in this country never cease to amaze me.

I wonder how many of these outraged people shop at Amazon rather than brick and mortar stores...
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    You know, you really need to lighten up..

Mike
    ricinus wrote: »
    You know, you really need to lighten up..

Mike
    I have. I've lost 13 lbs **** it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,439 Senior Member
    Wow. More outrage over absolutely nothing once again. The people in this country never cease to amaze me.

I wonder how many of these outraged people shop at Amazon rather than brick and mortar stores...

Outrage? ****, my Outrage-Ometer didn't even register.

I love, love, love Amazon. I think they are becoming the evil monster to challenge Wal-Mart's Reign of Fire and Destruction but I still love them. Hopefully they build a Whole Foods somewhere close to Ogden.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,412 Senior Member

I agree, will you ever become tired of getting outraged over nothing? This was posted for amusement.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,412 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    You wouldn't want to mess with a New York City bodega cat. They are freaking huge animals. Like on steroids huge.

And they never admit it is their cat.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    somehow, this is all neoLudism of some sort. I'm ready to climb on the Neoludite bandwagon, as long as its acoustic and drawn by a mule.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Outrage? ****, my Outrage-Ometer didn't even register.

Mine didn't either. I just find it funny and shake my head at the people who do get outraged.
    I love, love, love Amazon. I think they are becoming the evil monster to challenge Wal-Mart's Reign of Fire and Destruction but I still love them. Hopefully they build a Whole Foods somewhere close to Ogden.

I love Amazon also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file