I'm going fishing

2»

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    4 wt. for Atlantic Salmon? I would do that. If I'm not going to catch any fish there's no sense in hucking an 8 wt. around all day, right? ;)

I can imagine how much googling Buffco has to do to get the gist of this conversation. :0

Betch'ya not

He's likely takin his crawlers outta the Bud can---fillin it full of water and surfin the net for the 1st nursing exam answers

8 wt will be how heavy the bed pan is:)
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,618 Senior Member
    4 wt. for Atlantic Salmon? I would do that. If I'm not going to catch any fish there's no sense in hucking an 8 wt. around all day, right? ;)

I can imagine how much googling Buffco has to do to get the gist of this conversation. :0

I gave up trying to understand you guys years ago. Nymphing still sounds so dirty.
    Bushart wrote: »
    Betch'ya not

He's likely takin his crawlers outta the Bud can---fillin it full of water and surfin the net for the 1st nursing exam answers

8 wt will be how heavy the bed pan is:)

Did you know there are catheterization videos on Youtube? I mean, you can see the naughty bits and everything. Watching the male get a catheter made me squirm.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,512 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    I gave up trying to understand you guys years ago. Nymphing still sounds so dirty.

It is dirty. Filthy goddamned dirty.
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 969 Senior Member
    It is dirty. Filthy goddamned dirty.

And Sherb does it with a double T. That's the worst.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,202 Senior Member

I think this was the 1970s. He'd fly his plane up to Canada and fish rivers and creeks filled with fish that no white man had ever fished before.

For Buffy (not Atlantic Salmon though),

http://www.orvis.com/news/fly-fishing/video-lee-wulff-and-curt-gowdy-catching-huge-labrador-brook-trout/
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,070 Senior Member
    CO Native wrote: »
    And Sherb does it with a double T. That's the worst.

I am the dirtiest.
    Steven wrote: »
    I think this was the 1970s. He'd fly his plane up to Canada and fish rivers and creeks filled with fish that no white man had ever fished before.

For Buffy (not Atlantic Salmon though),

http://www.orvis.com/news/fly-fishing/video-lee-wulff-and-curt-gowdy-catching-huge-labrador-brook-trout/
    Beautiful fish. Makes me want to learn how to fly fish.
    He convinced piper cub to give him a plane which he then flew to places and fished. True story.

Not a bad gig.
    sherb wrote: »
    He convinced piper cub to give him a plane which he then flew to places.

You mean like into a hill side?

(I know. This is so freaking evil, if there is a hell that's where I'm going.)
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,512 Senior Member
    You mean like into a hill side?

Oh, man. Brutal.
    Oh holy **** I can't believe I didn't know Lee Wulff died in a plane crash.

Also Steven is bad person.
    In fairness he flew safely for 44 years and probably crashed due to old age, but still.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,550 Senior Member
    **** = San Juan Worm

As Bob W. (aka Driftless, aka Nimrod) once told me, "Generations of Wisconsin farm boys have fished worms after it rains. So should you."

Although, it wouldn't be bad to dunk a Social Justice Warrior.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,550 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Is this a fishing board or an entomology circle jerk??!??!??

You boys need Jesus and Copenhagen. And worms.

You missed the 32 page argument on the North East board over the difference between a Nehami and a BWO.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,258 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    In fairness he flew safely for 44 years and probably crashed due to old age, but still.
    From what I read, they think he died then the plane crashed.
    Although, it wouldn't be bad to dunk a Social Justice Warrior.

Every time I see **** on a non-fly fishing site, it takes me a bit to clue in.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file