Ha!

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 21,201 Senior Member
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Comments

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member
    The comments are amusing in a sad way.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    As one of commenters stated...

What a load of democrat **** propoganda.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member

Struck a nerve, did it?

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Not at all. Thought the whole thing was funny until the end with the black guy.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,627 Senior Member

Glad to see you holding strong in your non-partisanship.
    Not at all. Thought the whole thing was funny until the end with the black guy.

Actually I thought it was kinda dumb until the end and then I busted up laughing.
    sherb wrote: »
    Glad to see you holding strong in your non-partisanship.
    Not difficult to see that it's left leaning propaganda...

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member
    The satire works because their is a element of truth to it. Not that it represents all people who support the 2nd Amendment. Of course it is exaggerated. Comedy often is.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,798 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    The satire works because their is a element of truth to it. Not that it represents all people who support the 2nd Amendment. Of course it is exaggerated. Comedy often is.

I don't think the black guy is always guilty.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    What a bunch of whiny snowflakes. It is easy to see that there is very little difference between uptight conservatives and social justice warriors.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    So, on topic, there's been a lot of pearl clutching about this ad:

Its not as bad as I was led to believe (I don't believe, for instance, that the ad calls for armed insurrection) but holy hell this is just abject nonsense. There has never been a better time to be a gun owner than now.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    I would bare my arms for Dana Loesch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    So, on topic, there's been a lot of pearl clutching about this ad:

Its not as bad as I was led to believe (I don't believe, for instance, that the ad calls for armed insurrection) but holy hell this is just abject nonsense. There has never been a better time to be a gun owner than now.

She is kind of like the female Alex Jones. Okay maybe not as paranoid and delusional, but just maybe.
    What a bunch of whiny snowflakes. It is easy to see that there is very little difference between uptight conservatives and social justice warriors.
    Nobody here is whining.

But a skit that implies that the black guy is always guilty no matter what is just dumb.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file