It's been fun

EugeneEugene MemberPosts: 50 Member
Actually, that's a lie.

This little experiment has shown me that it's the same old **** here. Not all of you, not by any means. But it's the **** who seem to do the bulk of the posting, which means there's nothing very interesting to read here. Those of you who are not ****, and who also post here, I'm sorry that you've chosen to waste your time in this backwater. Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of **** that rises from this place?

I'm out. Again. And I wish most of you well.

Comments

• magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 818 Senior Member
    Totally freakin' jumentous! Don't let the door slam you in the **** on the way out.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,754 Senior Member
    Eugene wrote: »
    Actually, that's a lie.

This little experiment has shown me that it's the same old **** here. Not all of you, not by any means. But it's the **** who seem to do the bulk of the posting, which means there's nothing very interesting to read here. Those of you who are not ****, and who also post here, I'm sorry that you've chosen to waste your time in this backwater. Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of **** that rises from this place?

Not even a bow? Your performance was stellar... :cool:

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,365 Senior Member
    Better luck next time.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of **** that rises from this place?

Funny, can't say that I'm familiar with that smell. Not sure how a guy could be. Well,, I guess I do know how a guy could know.... Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    Funny, can't say that I'm familiar with that smell. Not sure how a guy could be. Well,, I guess I do know how a guy could know.... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So Eugene was Cyclist.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    Though I have to wonder, can you somehow not sense the overwhelming smell of **** that rises from this place?

Is this what attracts you?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Actually, that's a lie.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.....

You were here,... you left, ...you came back (under a different handle)... you left............guess whats next.

"I wish I could quit you" Eugene to the Lodge
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    Bye! Good luck, tight lines and **** yourself.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    Eugene was a uniter, not a divider.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Eugene was a uniter, not a divider.
    You know what, he certainly was. He banded us all together in a way that not even fishing can.

(Looking at the nymphers in the room.)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,535 Senior Member
    I'll never understand why when someone wants to split they have to open a thread like this..why not just go?---and fade to black

It must be an insecurity or lack of confidence that they state why your wrong and they're right in a farewell statement--and leave without a chance for rebuttal

So, I will also wish Gene well and hope he finds a solution to fulfill the emptiness in his life.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    You know what, he certainly was. He banded us all together in a way that not even fishing can.

(Looking at the nymphers in the room.)

I think Buffy was trying to say, Dry Flies > Plastic Worms > Slovenian Short-Line Nymphing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file