COTUS is unanimous for the Slants

2»

Comments

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,627 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    I was thinking Pio but the vitriol is too unprovoked. Then again, if you are trolling anonymously he may be using that, along with spell check, to throw us off the trail.

lol. I'm dying right now. Pio's such a smart guy but he wrote like a frenzied serial killer.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Sherb,
    Do you have any idea how much **** I had to Google after your last few posts in this thread?
    Come on, man. I'm busy at work here!

Thank G-d, I'm not alone!

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    On the bright side, I learned something today!

Yeah, Pio is one of those people who can type 110 wpm but with 85 errors. My wife is that way.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member
    On the bright side, I learned something today!

Yeah, Pio is one of those people who can type 110 wpm but with 85 errors. My wife is that way.
    I lived in the stone age when we had to take typing class. About 30 wpm plus errors. Thank goodness for electric typewriters. Mom had an old Royal in the garage. You had to pound the manual keys.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,754 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Goldenladle seems to be suggesting the primate.

Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank God

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Buffco wrote: »
    Goldenladle seems to be suggesting the primate.

I'm throwing down my guess. Sure, if we just start throwing out names eventually one of those darts is going to hit the bullseye, but what is the fun in that. So, my one and only official prediction is Darrel, AKA Flykuni.
    "Eugene's" posts have been acerbic but that doesn't mean I've ever felt that Darrel was mean-spirited. But I could see him screwing with us if he ran out of young hot starlets to hang out with. Wanted to clarify that.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    Kuni, would not be of such weak moral character or cowardice to reveal who he is. I say ignore this troll. His behavior is both rude and creepy.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Steven wrote: »
    Did the Slants say that the Redskins should change its name or that the Redskins should be forced by the government to change its name? Those are two very different things.

Who the hell are the Slants?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    Who the hell are the Slants?

Dude. C'mon.
    Eugene wrote: »
    Calling it as I see it. White dude complaining because minorities think "Redskins" is a disrespectful choice is being a whiny ****. You probably also think that either african-americans should stop using the n-word, or that you should be allowed to use it. Which, if true, would again prove you to be a whiny ****.

I should be allowed to use the n-word. This is America, after all.

On the other hand, I should expect to get my **** beat and not complain about it. Law of the playground.
    Dude. C'mon.

Hey, sue me.

On the other hand, I should expect to get my **** beat and not complain about it. Law of the playground.

That is pretty much the point of most of people who want the **** logo gone.

If your white and use the n-word it's considered politically incorrect or hate speech.

But if your black and use it among yourselves (which I've actually witnessed numerous times) it seems to be OK and life goes on as normal. Weird...

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,627 Senior Member
    Are we really gonna have this debate?

At least do some listening first. I thought this was a good synopsis of the issue.

https://bloggingheads.tv/videos/46391
    If your white and use the n-word it's considered politically incorrect or hate speech.

But if your black and use it among yourselves (which I've actually witnessed numerous times) it seems to be OK and life goes on as normal. Weird...

There is a difference between social mores against such behaviors and laws preventing them. I agree with the court on this.
    That is pretty much the point of most of people who want the **** logo gone.

I'm all for somebody beating the crap out of Daniel Snyder.
    I knew we could find something to agree on.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    I knew we could find something to agree on.
    Steven... Do you prefer your strippers to be hirsute or smooth like rump of baby?

Holy strike indicator, Batman. Wow... I think my head just exploded...
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    White guys use it amongst themselves, towards each other, all the time. They use it in the same fashion that two black buddies would use it with each other.

Is that wrong? These same white guys love rap music. Should they go mute on that word when singing along?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 818 Senior Member
    Just as long as I don't have to change my Fighting **** team mascot.

A good many years ago, I was driving my daughter back from Minnesota in June, and we overnighted in Elkhart, Indiana, just outside of south Bend. I really didn't know much about the area, and was a little shocked at dinner (Red Lobster, as I remember, with imported walleye as the most expensive thing on the menu) the guy at the table next to us was wearing a T-shirt, complete with illustration parodying the ND leprechaun, saying "Yoder Dame Fighting Amish." Apparently, that county has a large population of Amish reduced to building trailers and travel homes, and some are slipping a bit.

Jim
    Holy strike indicator, Batman. Wow... I think my head just exploded...

I hope it didn't explode too much, but my statements are 100% true. There it is.
    I hope it didn't explode too much, but my statements are 100% true. There it is.

I think you should go to the South Side of Chicago and use it.
    I think you should go to the South Side of Chicago and use it.

No need to. They are using it among themselves all the time.

Been there and saw it in person.
    You are truly a worldly man.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file