Advice for Fall 2012 trip to SE Wisconsin to fly fish for Kings

TedlyflyfisherTedlyflyfisher Junior MemberPosts: 4 Junior Member
Greetings. I was born and raised in Wis, and am now an avid fly fisher in Idaho for trout and steelhead. For salmon I've gone to Alaska and BC, as our Idaho native Kings and sockeyes have continued to fade, sadly. I will be visiting my aging mother next Fall and also taking my son to see our beloved Packers for thefirst time. Need a recommendation for a great FLY FISHING guide for lake mich Kings. Also welcome pm's or emails on best times and rivers. Glad to advise you on Idaho waters in return! Thanks!

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Greetings. I was born and raised in Wis, and am now an avid fly fisher in Idaho for trout and steelhead. For salmon I've gone to Alaska and BC, as our Idaho native Kings and sockeyes have continued to fade, sadly. I will be visiting my aging mother next Fall and also taking my son to see our beloved Packers for thefirst time. Need a recommendation for a great FLY FISHING guide for lake mich Kings. Also welcome pm's or emails on best times and rivers. Glad to advise you on Idaho waters in return! Thanks!

That would be about $300 wasted, to be honest. If you're in Milwaukee, hit the Milwaukee River on Capitol Drive. Move up and down from there.

There's also the Root River by the dam, the Pike by the lake and the Sheboygan as well. You'll see the fish.

I haven't done it for years to be honest. Combat fishing at its finest.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file