Unholy Trio to Appear in New TV Show

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 8,714 Senior Member

Richard Cheney, Sarah Palin and Roy Moore to feature in new Baron-Cohen show. :D

https://www.apnews.com/a55a88274b084588926e6b7f02b40612/Roy-Moore-says-he's-among-political-figures-duped-by-TV-show

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,739 Senior Member

I do love me some biased **** TV.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,714 Senior Member

It's a cable TV comedy (that I won't be able to see except on YouTube). Do you expect strict political neutrality from entertainment shows?

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

I predict that the Hollywood Aristocracy is coming to an end. It's going to be joyous to watch, unlike the programming they call entertainment these days.

@George K said:
    It's a cable TV comedy (that I won't be able to see except on YouTube). Do you expect strict political neutrality from entertainment shows?

I'd love to see them pick on someone that isn't a republican, conservative, or righty. I believe it does the left more harm than good being so blatantly biased. I know I've grown tired of the constant one sided views so I completely 100% have tuned out, and I don't think I'm alone.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,523 Senior Member

Well Mike, you find some right wingers with talent or a sense of humor and they are free to give it all they got. This is still ‘Merica. If it’s well done it will sell.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file