Trump will unveil nominee for Supreme Court in four hours on my mark. .

2»

Replies

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,328 Senior Member

@sherb said:

@Squeezlesnits said:
    saltydancindave....your posts always make me flashback to that scene in Lethal Weapon 2 where Sgt Murtaugh and Leo Getz enter the South African embassy under the guise that Sgt Murtaugh wants to emigrate to South Africa and when the guy at the desk stammers out 'but but but...your black' and then Sgt Murtaugh gets a going and just keeps winding up as he begins to rant about opression and regimes and helping his brothers and attacking the group and their institutions and practices dominating society in South Africa at the time as reasons for why he wants to go...and there's old Leo Getz getting more and more excited with a expression of wicked satisfaction and pleasure on his face punctuating everything Murtaugh says with keywords pulled from Murtaugh's rant or supporting and approving yeahs...

but, but but. . .you're black!

Might be a plausible scenario of the second coming for an Islam fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception to continue pedophilia slavery with a supreme swastika up Uranus court claim of self defense in killing in that Rosenberg tradition for a nuclear age neanderthal national religion jihad of "death to the infidels" with a perpetual "serve the Pope or die" tautology as one nation under God.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,071 Senior Member

Its a joke from the movie.

Also the Rosenbergs were guilty. (Adding gas)

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,202 Senior Member

20/20 Hindsight on Bork...

Democrats only delayed the inevitable while poisoning the entire system.

This is for 'comic.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/can_a_sitting_president_be_indicted_the_constitution_doesnt_give_a_definiti

Who's to say the other three, eight or 25 didn't agree as well?

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,328 Senior Member

@sherb said:
    Its a joke from the movie.

Also the Rosenbergs were guilty. (Adding gas)

All 2 of them, as the rest were in line for that Knights of Columbus supreme swastika up Uranus one nation under God version of WW II concentration death camps gassings.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,684 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    This is for 'comic.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/can_a_sitting_president_be_indicted_the_constitution_doesnt_give_a_definiti

Who's to say the other three, eight or 25 didn't agree as well?

As if that would matter. None of the 3,8 or 25 would have been accepted by the libs.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,567 Senior Member

If Hillary had nominated a person as liberal as these conservatives you would be going absolutely apespit.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Maybe a president that is this close to indictment shouldn't get to pick a judge that would let him off.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@fishingcomic said:
    If Hillary had nominated a person as liberal as these conservatives you would be going absolutely apespit.

I doubt it. McConnell wouldn't hold a hearing. :)

Elections have consequences. I won.

/s/ Barack Obama.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,684 Senior Member

@sherb said:

@fishingcomic said:

I doubt it. McConnell wouldn't hold a hearing. :)

I don't recall protest at the supreme court with fill in the blank sign when Sotomayer or Kegan were appointed

@fishingcomic said:
    Maybe a president that is this close to indictment shouldn't get to pick a judge that would let him off.

Just so I'm clear here, who should have picked?

@sherb said:
    Elections have consequences. I won.

/s/ Barack Obama.

And many on the right whined the whole way and pulled out every dirty trick in the book to prevent him from nominating a justice. I know you think this is just a game, but another Bjork will have consequences.

edited July 14 #46

@Steven said:

@fishingcomic said:

Just so I'm clear here, who should have picked?

Judge Judy

How the worm turns. I think this should be just like with Obama, we wait until the investigation is over and the people choose a new congress.

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file