Number #1 Issue for Maryland Democrats

NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior MemberPosts: 9,141 Senior Member

Not education, not the economy, not public safety...

It's removing Trump.

What a bunch of ding dongs.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-gonzales-poll-20180611-story.html

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,404 Senior Member

Actually removing Trump includes those things.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,141 Senior Member

Except removing Trump is not a realistic endeavor. They have no power to do so.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 83 Member
    edited June 13 #4

@NZ Indicator said:
    Not education, not the economy, not public safety...

It's removing Trump.

What a bunch of ding dongs.

I wonder if you had asked Republicans In 2010 what they wanted, it would have been removing Obama from office.
    BFD

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,438 Senior Member

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

-Mitch McConnell
    Senate Majority Leader

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,438 Senior Member

I just can't imagine anyone having enough time to read the Baltimore Sun when there is so much fishing & biking to do.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,891 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:
    I just can't imagine anyone having enough time to read the Baltimore Sun when there is so much fishing & biking to do.

Hahahahahaha.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,576 Senior Member

The Sun once was a great paper; it still is good even though it has become a pale reflection of what it once was, as have many other newspapers. The Sun was the home of H. L. Mencken and Lefty Kreh, to name just two memorable columnists.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,141 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:

Usually in the morning before work while having my coffee and eating breakfast. Or during my smoke (I don't smoke though) or lunch break at work.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,404 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:

ROFLMAO

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file