Bill Cosby

joyescapejoyescape Posts: 8 Junior Member

Replies

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

Uhhh....YEAH....even before a jury said so! Even if the jury said he wasn't he'd still have been!

Just having fun. :)

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,100 Senior Member

What's the attraction towards a lady that looks like Howard Stern?

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,580 Senior Member
    edited April 27 #4

The Jury must have liked puddin, cause they are puddin his **** in jail.

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

@NZ Indicator said:
    What's the attraction towards a lady that looks like Howard Stern?

For some people its not about attraction....like when its r@pe! That the alleged victims are not only completely powerless and under his total domination but also totally unaware just complicates the list of potential motivations even further! And then throw in the possibility that he might have believed drugging women and sexually assaulting them was alright and 'consensual' because he could tell they wanted him to 'help them loosen up and get over their inhibitions' and then it really becomes one great big melange of ingredients in the old cranial stew!

Let's just say which ever way Cosby is one really, really, really messed up dude! Should of been removed and isolated away from the great masses long ago....to protect the great masses of course! He's a super predator, like Quinn's sharks, no other mission, no other thought, no other drive than to feed.....and everything else is just the means to that end.

If the all the allegations are true...but with so many telling the same story to the same levels of detail...and his prior admission in a...what was it...sealed deposition in arbitration or something like that? Well.....I'm going to go with...GUILTY!

• jkbennetjkbennet Posts: 3 Junior Member

Omg, I just found an article on Wikipedia about his sexual assault cases, it's hard to believe in this fact...
    Ever since I was a student in college, I used to watch his show. He was my favorite actor, I even wrote an article about his life and work, It was my homework assignment, but that doesn't matter now. I have been studying psychology for one year, but I still haven't learned about such cases. I'm a freelance writer, also I have my own blog, if it's interesting to you, welcome to check out this website.
    So... I'm not one to judge people, but... That's inexcusable!

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,580 Senior Member

OMG! Why are you posting spam here?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file