Whoa...

EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 338 Senior Member

I was watching CBS coverage of Trump talking about the US strike in Syria....and about a minute it in.....obviously reading every word off a prompter....he either did an impression of Johnny Two Times in Goodfellas or a Max Headroom blip....and I wondered what kinda strategic moves was that...or did somebody jack with him by doubling up the line on the prompter...or maybe it was an electronic blip....wait....wasn't Max Headroom electronic?.....OMG....is Trump an electronic talking head?

It doesn't matter. I just hope this doesn't turn into a bad scene man....I really hope it doesn't!

I really like how he summarized a lot of things at the end though.

Comments

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    edited April 14 #2

Newsflash: The guy's an incurious, semiliterate buffoon.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member

I'd type more but I'm gonna go get the papers... get the papers.

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 338 Senior Member

While holding the up channel button down for ten minutes later in the night I saw another news channel showing just the beginning of the speech and there wasn't any blip-blip...musta been just that earlier channel or the tunder and liteneen happening in the sky over my house at the time....

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,290 Senior Member

@EchoTest said:
    While holding the up channel button down for ten minutes later in the night I saw another news channel showing just the beginning of the speech and there wasn't any blip-blip...musta been just that earlier channel or the tunder and liteneen happening in the sky over my house at the time....

So it wasn't missile strikes in Syria, just tunder & liteneen! Sounds like the Catholic Church propaganda business skill in federal sin shooting down any comments for their megalomaniacal drug invasion wars against the USA, since drugging the Christian Nation populace is so different from chemical attacks on Syria's own people.

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 338 Senior Member

Now why in the H-E-double toothpicks known universe would missile strikes in Syria cause the president to go blip blip on only one of the gozillion press appearances of the night?

You're just making stuff up now!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file