The Kanaloapedia definition of Cherry Picking.....

EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 338 Senior Member

Cherry picking: Where you comment on something about a person that gives the appearance you believe something specifically about that person, and then comment on something else about that person that gives the appearance you believe something totally contradictory about that person. Cherry picking! Giving the appearance you arbitrarily, at your whim and convenience, allege and/or believe two contradictory things about a person. Like say....Donald Trump.....

Comments

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member

The Kanaloapedia would be a long mother truckin' book. Just sayin' ;)

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 338 Senior Member

Oh....I don't know...unlike Wikiprdia all the entries would be mine and only the ones I I care about....but I know where you're coming from!

:wink:

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,290 Senior Member

ADD two faced arbitrary schizophrenia......

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member
    edited April 14 #5

@Shawn C. said:
    The Kanaloapedia would be a long mother truckin' book. Just sayin' ;)

How would you like to tote Vol. 1 AA.-AK. up and down the street?
    "Mam. Could I interest you in a nice set of Kanaloapedia?"

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

C'mon.....we know about the wheel...we got trucks, cars, scooters, bikes, baskets for bikes, Rascals and mobility scooters that aren't Rascals, bolt on baskets for Rascals and other mobility scooters, trailers for mobility scooters including Rascals, lawn tractors without mowing decks, trailers for lawn tractors without mowing decks.....tow behind bags and carts like Postal delivery people use.....this isn't the 1910s.....this isn't communism Danny!

But you wanna know what really chaps Suzy Chapstick? That anybody would even think I'd print a Kanaloapedia that people couldn't easily roll around! I'm not as stupid as I look you know.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file