Resurrected, I am

creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 83 Member

Like Steven, I was unable to re-register. No e-mail came with a new password, and the site kept refusing to accept me because"another user has that screen name", and then, "another user has that e-mail address". Used my school e-mail to re-reg. Will see how they feel about that. I feel cloned. At any rate, nothing has changed but my name, which is more appropriate these days, with my bad back and torn ACL.

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,432 Senior Member

You know how you read things but totally gloss them over because you "know" what they say already? I just did that a couple of times before noticing that ye, you did indeed, change your handle.
    I thought you, or perhaps I, were losing it.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,400 Senior Member

It took 3 days

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,771 Senior Member

Sadly, the powers that be have taken that power away so I can no longer admit members like I could before. I can still ban though >:)

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,575 Senior Member

Funny,I was able to log on after a few days just as before, but with my super powers somewhat diminished as well.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file