239 Pounds

Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior MemberPosts: 5,359 Senior Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017.07.28-03.48-leftscoop-597ab41507c31.jpg

Replies

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,765 Senior Member
    I think not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,966 Senior Member
    tree fiddy.
    =======
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,251 Senior Member
    I'm about 3-4" shorter than the President (notice that's changed, also?) and when I weighed in at a flabby 225 lbs.... I was still smaller than the POTUS.
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 890 Senior Member
    If that's a current picture, then he's like 4'-10" to be 239.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,547 Senior Member
    .... and when I weighed in at a flabby 225 lbs.... I was still smaller than the POTUS.
    That's because muscle weighs more than FAT. Prez is obviously muscle, didn't you see the WWF smackdown he laid on CNN? Don't make me pull that vid out.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,583 Senior Member
    Can you imagine how ape **** the left would be going if Hillary's weight was being published. This is fantastic.
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,339 Senior Member
    Imagine if she did half the stuff Trump did. LOCK HER UP!!!!
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,359 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    Can you imagine how ape **** the left would be going if Hillary's weight was being published. This is fantastic.

Well Trump's weight wasn't published either.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    If you had a quality private chef and could order anything you want any time at public expense, what would your weight be?
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,644 Senior Member
    Trump's private chef is Colonel Sanders.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    creekguy wrote: »
    If you had a quality private chef and could order anything you want any time at public expense, what would your weight be?

To be honest, it would be lower.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,849 Senior Member
    the guy eats steak well done with ketchup.......that's all we needed to know
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,809 Senior Member
    You folks and important information. Interesting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,098 Senior Member
    In a system with energy credits we wouldn't have an overweight president.
    tim_s wrote: »
    the guy eats steak well done with ketchup.......that's all we needed to know

He eats pizza with a fork!!!!!!!
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,251 Senior Member
    He eats pizza with a fork!!!!!!!
    Fried chicken, too!!!!! And he eats KFC, not Popeyes!!!!!!!!

Donald-Trump-eating-chicken-copy.jpg
    Is that an entire bucket?
    Is that an entire bucket?
    See photo in opening post for the answer.

For the record, eating fried chicken with a fork is as bad as doing so with pizza.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Buford wrote: »
    You folks and important information. Interesting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    The health of a President has been an issue for a long time. What if he can no long perform his duties? We've had resignation, assassination and death of natural cause. But never a stubborn as a mule President who may not step down for health reasons. Granted Roosevelt did not step aside, but confinement to a wheelchair did not impair his ability to govern. Is there any legal way to force him to step aside for the Vice President? Will he insist on governing from a hospital bed if he has a heart attack?

I have read that while his weight was measured, his waist was not. A waist measurement or dunking him in water would be needed for a BMI that is used as an indicator to health issues or potential issues related to being overweight. Maybe the big health issue is not health itself, but Trump's need to be perceived as perfect, great, a stable genius. Would he not hide health issues, cause he's scared of being human?

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,359 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    To be honest, it would be lower.

Me also. Convenience and expediency leads to poor food choices for me. If I had a private chef or didn't work I would eat a lot healthier.

As they say, to eat like a peasant you need to be rich like a king.
    FishTX wrote: »
    The health of a President has been an issue for a long time. What if he can no long perform his duties? We've had resignation, assassination and death of natural cause. But never a stubborn as a mule President who may not step down for health reasons.

Just for historical accuracy, Woodrow Wilson suffered a debilitating stroke with two years to go in his second term. It was hushed up by his wife and staffers who basically carried out the President's duties.'

It's possible that Wilson may have been incapable of standing down.
    Thanks for the extra information on this, Steven.

By the way, here's the answer to your question.

I've read a number of political thrillers where the Cabinet is subverted to remove the President.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cabinet-remove-president-using-25th-amendment-163900192.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file