slime

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 1,635 Senior Member
since we are on the subject of kids, let me tell you about my experiences with "slime." Its a huge, huge deal.

Slime sucks even worse than when all those tweens were stealing our hackles for hair decorations.

Let's hear your slime stories.

Comments

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,204 Senior Member
    I thought this was going to be about Ben Lamb.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,635 Senior Member
    No really, this is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Its an entire subculture. Youtube channels, slime kits at Target, the whole deal.
    There was a time in the call center where many of the agents would have slime at their desks. After a while it changes color from the oil in their hands and it really would look gross.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I finally, after much trial and error, figured out a super-easy way to make it. Elmer's glue, shaving cream, and tide laundry soap. Maybe I'll make a video.
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 822 Senior Member
    My niece's kids are all about that stuff. They drove 100 miles to buy Elmer's glue in bulk to make that crap for party. I don't even know what it is.
    It sounds toxic.

We had this stuff you would buy when I was a kid that smelled like hell and turned out to be very toxic. **** regulations killed it. That and Jarts.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    Slime sucks even worse than when all those tweens were stealing our hackles for hair decorations.

That was a great time. I had some Whiting grizzly hackle that I purchased at Rock Creek Mercantile for $40. I sold it on ebay for $650 when that craziness was going on.

Thanks Steven Tyler.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,846 Senior Member
    slime was big here a year or so ago.....it too will pass

my kids made a good bit of money making all kinds and selling it at school......like emma made 60-70 bucks in a few weeks lol
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    The only slime I remember is the stuff that came in plastic cups and made realistic fart noises when you removed it a put it back in the cup.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,533 Senior Member
    I saw a video ad somewhere for magnetic slime which looked really interesting to me. Use neodymium magnet to make it move around. I might buy a tin of that since weed is legal here and I get cabin fever.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
    It is legal for now. Sessions is going to shut it all down.
    You think Sessions could shut down slime production? Because if he could get that done. . .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file