Guys, I have a confession to make

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 1,628 Senior Member
I have an easy-bake oven, and I'm much more adept at using it than my daughters.

I'm not ashamed of it. I changed my birth certificate from Male to "work in progress."

Comments

• swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,533 Senior Member
    Congratulations, you may now use the female rest room.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    I have an easy-bake oven, and I'm much more adept at using it than my daughters.

I'm not ashamed of it. I changed my birth certificate from Male to "work in progress."

If you do give up being male, can I have the drifter?
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member

And as a liberal I will not judge you for this.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    MikeA wrote: »
    If you do give up being male, can I have the drifter?

Wait so women can't pilot a drift boat?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,628 Senior Member
    Wait so women can't pilot a drift boat?

The wife can. But fishing is a means to an end for women. Once they land the big fish, they tend to lose interest in fishing. :)
    I'm sorry, how misogynistic of me. Women and men are exactly alike in every way and please don't send me to the gulag for saying otherwise. I was joking!
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    My middle finger is longer than my index finger. In this day and age, I almost feel bad for saying this.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    There will no time for fishing. Shopping, texting BFF's and hair appointments will fill your free time now.
    I'm sorry, how misogynistic of me. Women and men are exactly alike in every way and please don't send me to the gulag for saying otherwise. I was joking!

There are some ladies in your local TU Chapter that would like to have a word with you.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,068 Senior Member
    I changed my birth certificate from Caucasian to black. Now the police are following me everywhere.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    I just laughed
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 613 Senior Member
    And as a liberal I will not judge you for this.

I will. I say Sherb needs to surrender his Man Card.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,609 Senior Member
    Post is worthless without a pic of you in a frilly frock.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member

Silver Lining: Maybe you will finally develop some goddamned fashion sense.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,551 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

Hahahahaha.
    “Labor unions are super-PACs. Labor unions are super-PACs Democrats like so we don’t go after labor unions .”
    -Howard Screamin Dean
    Shawn C. wrote: »

For an Idahoan, he is already freaking metrosexual.
    For an Idahoan, he is already freaking metrosexual.

So much this. Me in a nutshell.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,221 Senior Member
    Do you wear the beret when cooking?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file