I wonder what the dating scene in D.C. looks like right now

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 1,785 Senior Member
Hi there.

hi.

I was wondering if maybe you'd like to get some dinner? No pressure, completely understand if you say no.

ummm. . . maybe?

Yeah, ok, I'll leave you alone and never glance in your direction again.

Replies

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 897 Senior Member
    Haha - you do realize that 98% of these allegations are made by woman who are trying to do a man's job. (ooooh, that ought fire this up).
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,579 Senior Member
    That's what I thought too Sherb. Before you make a move to kiss the woman you just took out to diner you better get in writing that she's on board.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,547 Senior Member
    First developer to release a consent app WINS. Should have reference to First, Second, and Third bases.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,379 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    First developer to release a consent app WINS. Should have reference to First, Second, and Third bases.

Ha, no kidding!
    Sign here... Initial here, here and here.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,688 Senior Member
    Must be hard walkin round the office all day starin at your feet---cannot look up for fear an interpretation of a learing glance

Re dating:---Matchmakers.....they can do the leg work---you can come in after the papers are all signed

Funny in one lifetime---gone from free love 60's to "HE BRUSHED MY ARM IN THE ELEVATOR!!! " 2017
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,100 Senior Member

It's called Tinder.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    The term "sexual assault" is going to be the new "racism."

Completely meaningless, blanket accusation thrown at someone you don't like or disagree with.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Holy hell. "Consent kits" are now actually a thing.
    Buffco wrote: »
    Holy hell. "Consent kits" are now actually a thing.

The Southern consent kit is just three shots of Tequila.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Well, the old forms were about have you been tested for STDs and were the tests negative. My suggestion, be sure to get a receipt.;)

But this atmosphere reminds of the glory days of the feminist movement of the 70's, when every thing you might do was interpreted as an affront to the ladies. I remember asking an independent young lady if she minded that I opened the car door for her.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,766 Senior Member
    Those were the days alright

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Completely meaningless, blanket accusation thrown at someone you don't like or disagree with.

Yup...wanna burn someone---accuse them

Cuz these days
    all you need do is say it---you must be guilty

Sorry Buff-man, but I'm going to have to disagree with your premise. If someone is labeled a racist they don't necessarily suffer from having been called out (see example 1: POTUS). If you are accused of sexual assault then the accused is in for a very bad time, even if the allegations are not true. This is very much a guilty until proven innocent situation we have going on here.
    Hell, racism is damned near a badge of honor for some people.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Sorry Buff-man, but I'm going to have to disagree with your premise. If someone is labeled a racist they don't necessarily suffer from having been called out (see example 1: POTUS). If you are accused of sexual assault then the accused is in for a very bad time, even if the allegations are not true. This is very much a guilty until proven innocent situation we have going on here.

Mormon!!

Did I win?
    How does the 1st 5 minutes of this fit into 2017???
    Bushart wrote: »
    Mormon!!

Did I win?

Yes, you are a winner!
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Where do you guys hang out to see this racism everywhere??
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,483 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    The Southern consent kit is just three shots of Tequila.

And a DNA test? :rolleyes:
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    And a DNA test? :rolleyes:

That's for you northern folk all locked up inside together through those long winter nights.

My question would be where do you not see it? Its systemic.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,344 Senior Member
    That's what I thought too Sherb. Before you make a move to kiss the woman you just took out to diner you better get in writing that she's on board.

What do you have to do before you whip out your ****?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

We read your posts. Tell us more about Chicago.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Here is a novel idea, don't whip your **** out until she unzips your fly.
    I make her beg for it.
    We read your posts. Tell us more about Chicago.

If just talking about how the murder rates in Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, Baltimore, etc, is disturbing, makes them a racist. What does it make the elected party responsible for governing them?
    This level of stupid should hurt.
    This level of stupid should hurt.

0ad.png?w=700

;):cool:;)

Weird, since he's the anti-Christ, Muslim, illegal alien you would think there would be women coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of all sorts of nasty sexual misconduct crap...

23795603_1765053440183180_8860546890177538857_n.jpg?oh=59a134b8d7e5916882a34aeeee3f3d2e&oe=5A8A7CC0

I don’t use a keyboard to try to insult folks. If I can’t tell you man to man, I just don’t do it. It is very telling about a man that does it though.

The only thing ignorant, is crying racism whenever anyone mentions the growing murder rates in our cities. I just used that same irrational logic (your logic) about the elected officials over those cities.
    Here is where I see this going, and I doubt it is intentional by either party... and not saying it's good nor bad.
    Girl power.
    As these sexual-based allegations and/or convictions continue to grow throughout both parties, male politicians are the absolute targets. Rightly so, this has been going on since the dawn of power and men and it needs to stop.
    It will be increasingly difficult to find a male politician that will be immune to these allegations (or truths), whether legit or not. There is no time frame attached... 40 or 50 years ago, no problem? Yes, problem. These older guys won't stand a chance. "Things were different back then ya know", is not an acceptable excuse. Men are viewed as sexually suspicious and predatory by virtue. Female politicians can rise now like no other time, no such allegations will interfere. It's open season on male politicians.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file