How 'Bout that Al Franken?

Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior MemberPosts: 624 Senior Member
Check out the picture.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

I mean c'mon, Al.

A. It is wrong. Period.

B. It is a **** thing for a then aspiring politician to do.

Replies

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 897 Senior Member
    It's wrong, but "groping" through body armor is a little of stretch. Anyone that's worn that stuff knows you couldn't feel a baseball under that crap.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,785 Senior Member
    CO Native wrote: »
    It's wrong, but "groping" through body armor is a little of stretch. Anyone that's worn that stuff knows you couldn't feel a baseball under that crap.

Kind of agree. I don't know if I would call that a "grope." Sounds like there was other stuff besides that, though.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    I cannot STAND Al Franken.

But at some point, we are going to get to a witch hunt. And i think l we've already arrived. Hollywood never stopped being Hollywood. Back in the day, Sintra could slap the hell out of a woman and no one blinks an eye. They just went underground.

This will turn into an attempt to dismantle the "patriarchy" by feminists. The claims are going to get more and more stupid. You heard it here first, folks.
    sherb wrote: »
    Kind of agree. I don't know if I would call that a "grope." Sounds like there was other stuff besides that, though.

He wasn't even touching her in that photo. It was tasteless, but not assault.

And I'm here defending Franken. Dear God.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,100 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    I cannot STAND Al Franken.

But at some point, we are going to get to a witch hunt. And i think l we've already arrived. Hollywood never stopped being Hollywood. Back in the day, Sintra could slap the hell out of a woman and no one blinks an eye. They just went underground.

This will turn into an attempt to dismantle the "patriarchy" by feminists. The claims are going to get more and more stupid. You heard it here first, folks.
    Totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,344 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    He wasn't even touching her in that photo. It was tasteless, but not assault.

And I'm here defending Franken. Dear God.

Thank you.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Check out the picture.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

I mean c'mon, Al.

A. It is wrong. Period.

B. It is a **** thing for a then aspiring politician to do.

A. He was not an aspiring politician at the time.
    B. I think he is right, he remembers it very differently. Kissing as part of a bit is very different than ****.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Thank you.

Boys, it's been a pleasure. The pockylips is nigh.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    No comment, other than I guess I won't be running for Congress anytime soon.
    If Al Frankin were good looking this would not have been an issue.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,785 Senior Member
    I've been thinking a lot about this. Franken apologized, and it was a heartfelt apology. I feel like the "Grope" through the flak jacket WAS the joke, since its literally impossible to grope anything with one on. But, the joke fell flat and the woman in question didn't appreciate it. It might have been different if she were awake. Anyway, I don't think Franken should resign over it.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,766 Senior Member
    Not that I'm giving Franken a pass, I'm not but I would like to hear the version of this story from the photographer. I read something somewhere yesterday and now I can't find it. But it was basically suggested that the whole thing was staged and that the "victim" is a Trump supporter. (whatever that means)

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

That was fake news. What is true is she is a Foxeteer and Trump supporter.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,100 Senior Member
    1510878242477.jpg
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,766 Senior Member
    Looks like a republican, Trump supporter is trying to benefit from the "me too"

http://verifiedpolitics.com/rest-photos-videos-franken-tweedens-uso-tour-just-emerged/

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    The videos and photos show her joking around kissing soldiers and grabbing the singers butt in a way that would suggest it would be OK to play around with her. And She appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox show twice. Her motives are clouded to say the least.

s_700_opednews_com_0_leeann-tweedy-png_1_20171117-615.gif
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,547 Senior Member
    Franken now announcing that he's going to resign over this. Moore and others should probably be doing the same thing.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
    Including Trump.
    Al has fallen on the sword. Liberal media narrative change and MSM firestorm in ...... 3, 2, 1
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,579 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    Franken now announcing that he's going to resign over this. Moore and others should probably be doing the same thing.

It's going to be open season on anyone and everyone now. Guilty until proven innocent.
    There is no liberal media. MSNBC now has more Republican spokesmen than Fox now.

Trump has twice as many accusers as Franken.
    When will Michelle O be announcing her candidacy?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file