Where are all you folks that were whining about Ferguson today?

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 21,401 Senior Member
colbert-popcorn.gif
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,816 Senior Member
    colbert-popcorn.gif

What are you talking about Willis?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    What are you talking about Willis?

Eating popcorn?? What THHYT about?
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,139 Senior Member
    Was there some riots, looting, arson and 60 inch TVs being stolen somewhere?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Worse, ****, ****, ****..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,652 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    Worse, ****, ****, ****..

Mike

According to the all the articles I've seen in my newsfeed from my liberal leaning friends, every white person who has ever voted republican is responsible, and probably a ****. It's funny how fast they Grabbed the broad brush when it fits their narrative. See, people aren't
    as different as you think.
    Gee, I didn't get that Democrats or Republicans were responsible, only ****..

Mike
    ricinus wrote: »
    Gee, I didn't get that Democrats or Republicans were responsible, only ****..

Mike

I know. Sorry, I Didn't mean to insinuate that you did. Just an observation of the news articles I've seen
    elsewhere.
    Gotcha..

Mike
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,401 Senior Member
    Was there some riots, looting, arson and 60 inch TVs being stolen somewhere?

So I guess running people over and beating them with batons is okay with you?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I would be more concerned about the environmental impact of those 60" TVs.
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,099 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    According to the all the articles I've seen in my newsfeed from my liberal leaning friends, every white person who has ever voted republican is responsible, and probably a ****. It's funny how fast they Grabbed the broad brush when it fits their narrative. See, people aren't

Remember that was from David Duke, a leftist if I ever knew one.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,099 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    I would be more concerned about the environmental impact of those 60" TVs.

Is this just a troll? I sure hope so. If so death and injury to anyone is no joke.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
    So I guess running people over and beating them with batons is okay with you?
    Doesn't sound OK. I didn't even know what you were talking about until I looked at the news this morning.

But I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Ferguson?

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,253 Senior Member
    It's pretty bad when this happens. Note: I believe Dr. Moore's tweet happened before the coward used his car to injure and kill.

https://twitter.com/drmoore/status/896388333546463232
    Doesn't sound OK. I didn't even know what you were talking about until I looked at the news this morning.

But I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Ferguson?

Obtuse much? Funny, you knew enough about Ferguson to comment on it while it was happening.

The same broad brush you use for Muslims and BLM.
    The same broad brush you use for Muslims and BLM.
    Did you not read the "See, people aren't as different as you think." part of that post?
    Did you not read the "See, people aren't as different as you think." part of that post?

The problem here is that nobody here has made those comments. You however.....
    Yea, well I've made comments that I disagree with alot of religions. So what.
    Obtuse much? Funny, you knew enough about Ferguson to comment on it while it was happening.

I knew about it since it was non stop talk at The Lodge.

I've been disconnected from news and TV going on about 5 months now.

This week I will spend time getting ready for my Colorado fishing trip next week...do some biking...get out and fish the Ephoron hatch on my local stream. It's been real nice staying disconnected from all of that crap. I've been having a better time connecting with friends and enjoying life in general.
    No you have equated Islam with terrorism and called BLM thugs. If they had been carrying ISIS flags and not **** flags you would have called it proof we need to enforce a Muslim ban and this thread would have 32 pages by now.
    No you have equated Islam with terrorism and called BLM thugs. If they had been carrying ISIS flags and not **** flags you would have called it proof we need to enforce a Muslim ban and this thread would have 32 pages by now.
    Well when you are looting and destroying neighborhoods, blocking streets and freeways, Yea this fits the description of a thug pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    The only association you can make between those people and BLM is the color of their skin. So what do you call people that run people over with cars?
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,433 Senior Member
    Nazis_Car_Flying_BluesBrothers_Fark.jpg

Eh, too soon?
    The only association you can make between those people and BLM is the color of their skin. So what do you call people that run people over with cars?

Folks that need to get to work and dont want to be the next Reginald Denny. That's what I call them, protesting is one thing trying to stop traffic on a freeway is just plain stupid. After so many of them get run over they will see the stupidity in this action.
    So I guess that **** that ran over that young woman was your kind of hero.
    This thread is almost as sensational as the media is trying to make this actual story.
    So what do you call people that run people over with cars?

The words "dumb ****" come to mind.

So what do you call people that loot stores, damage cars and set businesses on fire?
    This thread is almost as sensational as the media is trying to make this actual story.

Comic is just trolling.
    If the guy were a Muslim, you both would be ranting and raving.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file