OK It's Official---The World Has lost It

Comments

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 825 Senior Member
    I'd expect this in Chicago.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,469 Senior Member
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,918 Senior Member
    CO Native wrote: »
    I'd expect this in Chicago.

Don't be silly. There are no Republican politicians in Chicago.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,549 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    The left has lost it.

Has it been determined it was the left?? That's a quick conclusion in a screwed up world
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Domestic terrorism or no?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    Has it been determined it was the left?? That's a quick conclusion in a screwed up world

The shooter was described as asking if there were "republicans or democrats" sitting out there. He worked on the Sanders campaign.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,846 Senior Member
    False flag plant from the alt-right
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,613 Senior Member
    The left has lost it.

That's a stupid comment. There are people who claim to be left and right who could do this kind of thing. However most people on both sides are peaceful and rational. It serves no purpose to paint everybody on either side with the same brush, for the act of one sick person, or even small groups of sick people.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 614 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    That's a stupid comment. There are people who claim to be left and right who could do this kind of thing. However most people on both sides are peaceful and rational. It serves no purpose to paint everybody on either side with the same brush, for the act of one sick person, or even small groups of sick people.

^ ^ This. Just like I don't consider all on the right to be like the man on the commuter train in Portland, OR who stabbed the people who tried to defend the young Muslim woman (and her non-Muslim friend) that he was hassling.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,204 Senior Member
    Right now Trump is trying to figure out a way to blame this on Muslims.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Buffco wrote: »

Sure, but not organized as far as we know.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,918 Senior Member

Jared Lee Loughner stopped by to say hello.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,756 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »

An extreme part of the paid protesters that Trump always talks about. I'll bet he was taking home a yuge paycheck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,639 Senior Member
    Right now Trump is trying to figure out a way to blame this on Muslims.

actually his statement was measured and appropriate. We'll see what he does on Twitter, but so far so good.

Like Kathie Gifford, Snoop Dog, Oskar Eustis, the resist movement, and most of the lamestream media Trump (Republican) bashers?

Does this new attitude apply to gun owners? AR owners? I've watched pile on after pile on, on this board for like 12+ years every time a nutjob commits a gun crime. Guess it only stings when it's your side...
    ~Deplorable.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,846 Senior Member
    is this real?

19105645_1230134127097188_8578592140413701088_n.jpg?oh=e387a7b04f0737715145c969f3f8ea68&oe=59CE9D20
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
    Sides??...What sides??

It is yet to be determined the motivation for this act---many are defaulting to the left cuz it's easy I guess??

Conclusion jumping is for Fox news---Remember the Quebec Mosque shooting and Fox's apology later

jumping to left or right just widens the gap and hatred
    Bushart wrote: »
    Sides??...What sides??

It is yet to be determined the motivation for this act---many are defaulting to the left cuz it's easy I guess??

Conclusion jumping is for Fox news---Remember the Quebec Mosque shooting and Fox's apology later

jumping to left or right just widens the gap and hatred
    It sure does. And it's been happening here for a looooong time. Just sayin....
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,756 Senior Member
    Like Kathie Gifford, Snoop Dog, Oskar Eustis, the resist movement, and most of the lamestream media Trump (Republican) bashers?

Does this new attitude apply to gun owners? AR owners? I've watched pile on after pile on, on this board for like 12+ years every time a nutjob commits a gun crime. Guess it only stings when it's your side...
    ~Deplorable.

So your conclusion is that because .00005 percent of liberals pile on that must mean that all liberals feel that way.

Atta boy... Way to paint with the big brush.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    So, would the shooter in the UPS facility would he be a leftie or a rightie??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    So your conclusion is that because .00005 percent of liberals pile on that must mean that all liberals feel that way.

Atta boy... Way to paint with the big brush.

No, I actually don't think that way at all. It was more of a troll to see if any of the old pile on gang would bite. Most of them are gone now...
    Man I think it's a good place to take stock---cuz not long ago you were defined as American

Now--hey pick a side...Your a left or right leaning Resident of the US

There are some theories out there that Gov't control likes this---always be angry or scared---easier to motivate or control
    Looks like you can define him as leftist---looks like you could also define him as other things as well

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/virginia-shooting-hodgkinson-1.4160322

Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Matthew Parrott, Mike Enoch, Traditionalist Youth Network, KKK, so-called "patriot" groups like those that occupied Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I can pull names out of hat too. The question is do they speak for you? I'm sure those on your list don't speak for all on the left.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Matthew Parrott, Mike Enoch, Traditionalist Youth Network, KKK, so-called "patriot" groups like those that occupied Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I can pull names out of hat too. The question is do they speak for you? I'm sure those on your list don't speak for all on the left.

Except, those weren't names out of a hat. They can all be found in this months breaking news, or at central park today... Advocating killing the POTUS.
    You should have played referee more when all the other broad brush pile on threads were racking up page counts. Maybe I'd take your opinion more serious today.

~Deplorable.

Delusion thy name is Mike A.

That guy is not my side and he should have never been allowed to own a gun.

You forgot James Woods, Ted Nugent, and Donald J. Trump.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    Maybe Mike can help me find Representative Scalise's district on this map.

Picture-11.png
    You should have played referee more when all the other broad brush pile on threads were racking up page counts. Maybe I'd take your opinion more serious today.
    Pile on threads? Are your knickers in a twist because more than one person at a time argued with you? I'm not responsible for the balance of political opinions or any other opinion on the board. Unless somebody was breaking board rules, it isn't my problem.

Except, those weren't names out of a hat. They can all be found in this months breaking news, or at central park today... Advocating killing the POTUS.

maxresdefault.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file