Kind of Boring When Trump is Out of the Country

Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior MemberPosts: 613 Senior Member
I have become habituated to there being a daily revelation about something shocking Pres. Trump did or said. Now that he is abroad his minders must be keeping him away from his Twitter account. Nonetheless, I am sure something new and unusual will pop up soon.

In the meantime and in any event, it appears that many in the Israeli military think our fight against ISIS is counter productive.

See: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/israeli-officers-to-trump-youre-doing-isis-wrong-215172

Comments

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,365 Senior Member
    You'll have to settle for Flynn taking the fifth. :)
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,754 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »

Nothing to hide here, move on...

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »

I'm contemplating being outraged that Trump appeared to Bow to the Saudi guy, after Obama got so much flack from GOPers for doing the same thing. But it so hard to chose what will outrage me most these days. Guy on MSNBC says the Flynn stuff is a sideshow, the bigger stuff about Trump and Russia is yet to come. I should stock up on outrage, and not expend it all now. Did you ever run out of bait just as the fish start biting?
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    Did you ever run out of bait just as the fish start biting?

I can honestly answer this in the negative.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,462 Senior Member
    Nothing to hide here, move on...

23f541ef9b47f7211c2b4482944bb54548afaeb4d38a0f28777798f3e952bd66.jpg?w=800&h=429
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,201 Senior Member
    So you think it is possible that rather than firing him for investigating Trump, it is because he was mean to Hillary?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file