Comments

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,070 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    That little hair bun goin on in da back of the head---man style
    Yeah I know that.

My question is...Why?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,204 Senior Member
    I know you like to put words in mouth, but the suggestion was that was the thinking of his administration and that was the perception of the gay community. His spokesman at the time actually said it was God's revenge. So that was coming directly from his administration. I know you like to think of him as saintly, but many of us know he was deeply flawed.

You also ignored where I said that the behavior displayed was inappropriate.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,639 Senior Member
    I know you like to put words in mouth, but the suggestion was that was the thinking of his administration and that was the perception of the gay community. His spokesman at the time actually said it was God's revenge. So that was coming directly from his administration. I know you like to think of him as saintly, but many of us know he was deeply flawed.

Really. Let's take a vote:

I understand the anger that LGBT activists feel towards Reagan who all but ignored the "Gay Plague," (because it was God's will) but not in the White House.

Who here thinks Comic is talking about Larry Speakes or Pat Buchannan, and who here thinks he is talking about Reagan?
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,918 Senior Member
    Reagan would have stopped man buns (because G-d's will).
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,571 Senior Member
    If AIDS have only become known in 2009, Obama would have stopped that crap at the border.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,204 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    Really. Let's take a vote:

Who here thinks Comic is talking about Larry Speakes or Pat Buchannan, and who here thinks he is talking about Reagan?

Yeah because Reagan was quite the advocate. My comment was about feelings in the gay community which are undeniable. But I know I disparaged the patron saint of the right, I must be publicly flogged.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Reagan would have stopped man buns (because G-d's will).

Nancy or Ronnie??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    G-d only made himself manifest to Ronnie.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member

That's what they want you to believe.. The stars said different..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,371 Senior Member

It has been reported that W several times said He hold him to invade Iraq and perhaps Afghanistan. Among others, to Tony Blair, a Palestinian delegation and perhaps the then French P.M. or President.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    It's a one at a time thing.
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file