Everything is terrible right now

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 1,639 Senior Member
So enjoy this short story.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/03/27/stephen_hawking_auditions_liam_neeson_lin_manuel_miranda_more_to_be_his.html

Any guesses as to who the voice will be? We should do a pool.

Comments

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 1,918 Senior Member
    It's already available. Can you identify it? It's at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqXOlfwlVag

I have my guess.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    That's Alfie, a skirt chaser from London.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 1,639 Senior Member
    Anna Kendrick is a national treasure.
    creekguy wrote: »

Its the blonde Lieutenant from Zulu.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,613 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »

Close. It's Charlie Croker and he's chasing gold.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    The pick is really good. But I would have liked H. Jon Benjamin as "Sterling Archer" or Bob of "Bob's Burgers."
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Harry Palmer for the win..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Liam Neeson for sure.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Not Harry Palmer, Charlie Croker- yes I had to look it up.. Tx for the win..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member
    James Earl Jones would be great!
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,204 Senior Member
    I would go with Mel Blanc Jr.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,298 Senior Member

That's all, Folks!

He could rotate through all his voices. But since Hawkings is into naked singularities and related cosmology, I think Blanc as Marvin the Martian would be appropriate.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,204 Senior Member
    Ha!
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file